Chapter Four.

I walked into the entrance, the workers standing outside, seeing the 'New Guy'.

My hands were trapped in handcuffs as two guys were leading me inside, trying to avoid the snapping pictures from the paparazzi.

They got me inside and hurriedly brought me into a room. They pushed me in and slammed the door shut, locking it.

I stared at the door for a few minutes, still on the floor.

I began to scream and I threw my hands at the wall in anger.

"May I speak to him?" I heard a voice outside of my stall.

"Of course, doctor." another voice said and the door opened, a older man appearing and walking inside my stall, closing the door behind me.

"Harry, is it?" the man said.

I nodded my head as I stared at him. "My name is Dr. Sting. I'm here to ask you a couple of questions."

He silence until he spoke once again, "Why did you kill those innocent people?"

Tears formed my eyes as he said that, and tear slid down my cheek.

"10 innocent people, Harry. 10." He continued.

I gritted my teeth. "I didn't mean to!" I shouted. "They told me to do it!"

"Who are 'they', Harry?"

"Stop calling me by my name!" I shouted and brought my head to the ground while we had another silence.

"The demons... or whatever they are."

"Hmm." he hummed as he wrote something.

"What are you doing?!" my voice raised.

He didn't look up, which caused me to get angry. "What the hell are you doing?!"

He looked at me and turned around as he walked out the door.

He didn't look back once.

No one did.

"3 kids, 4 women, and 3 men." I told May after she asked me what was the other reason why I was there.

She was quiet, staring at me, with my hands in my face. 

"What did you..do to them?" She finally asked.

"I skinned the children. I know. So, so, so..cruel." I sobbed. "I pulled triggers into the men's heads and hearts. Same with the women, but I skinned them after." 

Her eyes were wondering around the room, trying to look anywhere but at me.

"You know what the worse thing is?" I chuckled. "That when I murdered those innocent people, it was on Christmas Eve. They were all family and they were just having a gool old time, but I had to ruin it." 

"Harry-" May started.

"I was fifteen when I did all of this. Fifteen." I brought my hands away from my face. "I was caught red handed. I was laying next to their blood, whispering things. So, instead of arresting me, they took me to an asylum. They thought I was mental, and that I needed help right away. But, no. I was in that aylum for four years. I'm ninteen now. I still think about that tradgedy every second of my life. I regret it so much." 

"Harry..Styles?" May whispered.

"That's my name." I gave a weak smile.

"I know you." She whispered, getting up. "You're..that little boy."

"Little boy?" I chuckled.

"You use to play with me everyday when we were little..."  Her eyes looked into me, like she was staring into my soul.

"Harry." 

"Yes?"  I said.

"You're in danger," May whispered. "We are, actually." 

Okay, so that's a little of Harry's past. There'll probably be many flashbacks in this story. I feel like this story is getting a good start.

Can you guys please tell your followers about this story or share it? It would mean a lot :) I love to write this story even though nobody is reading it :/ 

Probably for my own entertainment, I guess. :/

-Alex