Chapter Three.

Harry's POV.

I went out to buy some normal clothes and some and I walked around town.

"Attention! Aslyum prisoner, Harry Styles, has escaped. If you see him, contact us immediately." a news cast woman said as I past the Channel 10 news.

People must be freaking out, they might think I'm some psychotic mental prisoner who will sneak into somebody's house and kill everyone.

"There he is!" I heard somebody yelled and I turned around.

I saw two cops running towards me, people turning and staring, and when I saw the cops I ran backwards then turned around and started running. I pushed passed people, then got out of the crowd. I looked back and saw the cops still trying to get to me. Why am I really that wanted?

I turned into an alley way and ran in it and jumped onto the trash can and jumped over the fences. I heard dogs barking and I kept taking off.

I was now in a neighborhood, small houses but quiet.

I hid behind the first house and kept trying to catch my breath.

"What are you doing here?" a girls voice startled me so I jumped.

I stared at her and I saw her with jeans and a t shirt on with a beanie.

"Um.." I looked around. "Sorry. It won't happen again." I was about to turn around until she stopped me.

"Were you running from the cops?" She asked, concern.

Well, it looks like I'm going to be turn in.

"Yes, how did you.." I trailed off but she smiled for a reason.

"I saw. Come inside. Hurry." She grabbed my arm with her cold hands and lead me through her back door.

"You might be safe, now. My dad is usually at a club for a couple hours so you can stay the a couple nights." She offered and I shook my head.

"No, that's okay." I swallowed hard.

"No, it's not okay with cops chasing you. Why are you running from them anyways?" She crossed her arms.

Should I really tell her? I guess...

"I use to be a, uh, patient in an Aslyum." I explained.

She nodded her head, looking interested. "What's your name?"

"Harry. Harry Styles." I replied.

"I'm May Collins." She smiled. "Why are you in an Aslyum? You seem like a pretty chill guy."

I chuckled. "Well, you never know. I can be a crazy teenager who skins people for fun, trying to act nice for an act." I paused. "Just kidding, I'm just in there for being plain crazy, you know? That's what they say. I see things. Demons and such. They whisper to me so I go crazy and scream and kick and they always have to try and take me away and try and place me somewhere else."

Her eyes went wide. "You see demons?"

"Yeah. Also, when I go crazy, I always see these wings on my back." I explained.

"You probably think I'm crazy." I chuckled.

"You're not so bad. I don't understand why you're so wanted to them..." She said but she looked like she was in deep thought.

"I'm an aslyum prisoner. It's a big deal to them." I sighed.

"Harry."

"Yeah?" I looked up.

"It's okay."

"What you mean?"

"I see things like that and go crazy too." May looked me straight in the eyes.

I froze.