Chapter One.

Harry's POV

"Time to go see Dr.Damion, Harry." A older lady came into my room with a key in her hand.

I sighed as I got up, she grabbed a hold of my hands and walked me out of my room.

I looked around as we walked to see Dr.Damion, there was people struggling in the other workers grip or either screaming. Everybody knew I was the quiet one, I didn't even try to get out of here.

We entered Dr.Damion's room, and the older lady shut the door behind her as she left.

"Well, hello Harry." Dr.Damion smiled at me.

"Damion." I mumbled.

"So, are you alright staying here?" Damian crossed his hands as he leaned forward.

"I'm in a fucking asylum, I'm pretty sure I'm not alright with it." I snapped back at him and he looked like he was taken back.

He cleared his throat and changed the subject, "Well...uh..when did it start?"

"What start? Be more specific." I said, rolling my eyes.

"When you started seeing demons." Damion said.

I sighed, "When I was about 11 or 12. It wasn't that bad then, but it got worse."

"What did they exactly tell you?" He asked.

"That they're going to kill everybody in the future and take this one special girl in my life, and I don't know who it is, but I'm guessing who it is. " I shrugged and Damion started tapping his pen.

"Tell me what happened that day." Damion said.

I looked to the left of me and saw a camera man then I sighed, "Well you better listen here, even you think I'm crazy."

Damion nodded and I started with the story, "Well uh, I had a girl best friend, her name was May. She was obsessed with angels when she was nine, but that kind of stopped when she got older. Anyways, it was the day she was moving,"

*9 years ago*

"Good bye, Harry." May's soft voice filled in my ears and I hugged her.

"See you soon." I smiled and she nodded as she stepped into the front seat with her mother, waving to me.

I waved back as I watched the car drive away, along with the moving truck.

I sighed, and walked into the backyard in my house, sitting on a large rock. I looked at a tiny puddle until I saw piercing yellow eyes in the water. My eyes widened and I blinked once, then looked into the puddle again. There wasn't anything there. I exhaled out my breath that I was holding and closed my eyes.

"We'll kill all of them, Harry." A voice whispered into my ear and my eyes shot open. I looked around, nobody around me.

"We need her." The voice in the air whispered again. My heart started beating really fast.

"You're not like them, Harry," Whispered the voice again. "You're special." A dark figure appeared in front of me, the yellow eyes piercing back at me, then the figure disappeared.

I ran inside, slamming the door behind me, trying to catch my breath. My mum came running to me as she saw what happened, asking me what was wrong but I didn't say, I kept trying to focus on what's going on.

*Present*

I finished up the story, looking at Damion.

"It's time for you to go, Harry." he spoke up as I got up. "It's lunch time for everybody, go enjoy your lunch." Damion called out as I walked out the door, another older man grabbing my hands as he lead me to the cafeteria where everybody else is.

I sat down by myself, my stomach grumbling but I just rested my head on my hand, staring down at the empty table right in front of me.

-----------------------

Chapter one, yay! In the next chapter, I'll do May's POV. I don't know about what, but i'll think about it :) Thanks for reading this. Vote, Follow, and Comment :D.