Chapter 10

Tobi's POV

I wake up on the couch at the Curtis's. I can hear Two-bit watching Mickey Mouse. Guess everyone already got to work. I slowly get up and sneak behind Two-bit since he was glued to Mickey Mouse. I pounce on his back and then I notice chocolate cake flings in my face. My face was covered in chocolate cake. Are you kiddin me!?!?

"Revenge is sweet! Woo yyeee!" Two-bit yells and swipes some of the cake off my face and licks his finger.

I glare at him and watch him go into the kitchen. Time for MY revenge.

Two-bit is in the fridge and I rub my face with the chocolate cake all over his back and run to Pony's room before Two-bit catches me!

I jump on Pony and wake him up!

"Tobbbiiii! Ggooo Aawwwaayy!!" Pony whines. I sit up and pout.

"Thought you'd want your girl around. Guess not." I pouted.

Pony reaches his hand to me and grabs my hand. His face is smooched on his pillow and he's laying on his stomach. He is adorable!

He opens his eyes and pulls me over to him. I lay down next to him, facing him. Pony put a hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"I always want you around baby. I'm sorry I said that." Pony says sweetly and kisses my nose.

I smile and peck his lips. I snuggle up closer to him and lay my head on his chest. Pony holds me and kisses my head.

"You do know we have to get up sometime." I reminded Pony.

He groans and holds me tighter.

"I don't wanna!" Pony pouts like a five year old. Awwh c:

Pony rolls us over and gets up. I sit on the bed and watch Pony change. He revealed a nice looking 6 pack. Not too buff but not like its not there. Just perfect. Pony notices my eyes on him and smirks at me. That little devil!

"Come on baby." Pony says and grabs my hands to lift me up and drags me to the living room where Two-bit no longer was.

Pony guides me to the couch where we spend the whole day cuddled up and sharing small kisses here and there.

"HOME!!!" Soda and Steve yell.

Soda and Steve come in first, followed by Johnny, Dally, Darry, and Two-bit. I cuddle into Pony's chest and he wraps his arms around me. Dally smiles at us and so does Soda, Darry, and Johnny. Steve stands there with his mouth open and eyes wide while Two-bit laughs at his reaction.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies!" I tell Steve and he closes his mouth but opens it again to say.....

"Man! I was gonna lay one on her!!!!"

All the guys burst into laughter while I sit there with my mouth open.

"You may want to close your mouth, or you'll catch flies." Two-bit mocks me.

I glare at him and laugh once he turns around to reveal my chocolate cake masterpiece

"Hey Two-bit, whats on your back?" I ask Two-bit which causes all the guys to look at his back and laugh while Two-bit tries to look at his back but fails miserably.

"Alright guys. It's getting late." Darry says after a few hours of joking around and laughing.

"I'm sleeping here!" Me and Steve, and Dally shout.

"I'm goin to a friend's" Soda says.

"Alright. Someone can take Soda's place but the other two gotta fight over the couch." Darry tells us.

"I'll take Soda's place!" I shout.

"Woah. Hold up. You can take his spot but NO funny business!" Dally tells me sternly.

I nod my head and head to Pony's room to change into a pair of my black booty shorts and a white tank top I left there before.

I was about to climb into bed when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look up to see Pony smiling down at me. I smile back and he pecks my lips.

"Goodnight baby." Pony says after we get in bed.

Pony wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head. I fall asleep to the beating of his heart.

---------------------------------------
HEY GUYS, so important messages please read!
I'm rewriting the entire book, similar story but different also, so if you're just now reading it, I recommend reading all of it fast or hold off until the new release. When I publish the new version, I'm deleting the old completely. New version should drop end of May or beginning of June. A set date will be posted at some point.
Thank you for reading.

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!