Chapter 32

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

Or whatever weather you're having because author is back with a new chapter!! :p

Y/N's POV

I have been running around the shack, chasing Waddles because he stole my phone. That pig is so adorable but right now he is being a little demon. Take anything you want, Waddles, but leave my phone alone! I'm starting to run out of energy and collapse on the wooden floor; Waddles comes over and drops my phone so he can lick my face. Okay, I take it back, he's still adorable.

I pet him on the head as I stand up and put my phone in my back pocket. It's been a few days and I haven't seen Bill anywhere and he has nothing for me to contact him with. I think I'm going to get him a phone so I can actually text him to find out where he is instead of sitting around making theories. Where on earth is he? Of course I'm worried about him! The lake was the last place I saw him and when we were there he basically broke down. How much longer does he have before his magic runs out and he can't stay alive any longer? What if I get taken away, leaving Bill alone and probably the most scared and furious he's ever been? What if I die before the end of this summer?

I shake my head, getting me out of my thoughts. I head into the gift shop where only Stan and Soos are. They both greeted me while I smile and wave to the both of them. I sit at the cashier while fiddling with my necklace Bill gave me. Where are you, Bill?

"Yo, you alright, dude?" Soos asks walking up to me.

"Yeah, of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I can tell you aren't so why not you tell me about the problem?"

I sigh and let go of my necklace, "I just haven't seen Simon in a while...I just want to know that he's okay and not passed out in a parking lot somewhere again or worse."

"Oh, dude, that guy is tough. You don't need to worry about him, he'll be back before you know it and he'll try not to leave your side the entire time once he gets back."

I laugh, knowing he's right, "You're right, thanks man, you're the best."

Soos pats my head as I laugh; a couple of tourists came in, Soos and I took care of them and helped them out. Once they finally left, Stan came up to the both of us, "Nice job, you two. Soos, I need to borrow you for a minute, the bathroom sink broke again and I need you to fix it for me."

"Yes, sir!"

"Hey sweetie, can you stay here in the gift shop for me? We'll be right back soon, promise."

"Okay, Stan, will do."

Stan gives me a smile before leaving with Soos leaving me alone again. I think Wendy decided not to come today so she could hang out with her group. Markus had called in sick so he wasn't coming today either. So it's going to be just me for a while. I don't mind, it doesn't seem like today will be busy anyways. I decide to put my earbuds in and go on Shuffle for my music. The first song that comes on is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons; I'm not going to lie, I'm dancing around this gift shop like the biggest idiot and I don't care. I'm having fun.

Once the song finishes, I decide to sit back down and continue listening to my music. I start to count the money in the cash register for no reason at all; I think Markus had stolen a couple dollars yesterday whining about how he really wanted a candy bar, I didn't stop him though because I know exactly how it feels to want a candy bar but you don't have the money to pay for one. Wait, didn't he just get paid from Stan? What happened to that? I'll have to interrogate him later.