Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes to find myself in the middle of nowhere. There was only white and some fog that crossed the top of my feet. I was wearing my (f/c) pajama pants and (f/c) t-shirt that I went to bed in. "Where am I?" I ask out loud to no one in particular.

"You're in a dream, kid." Of course, someone had to answer my question. I spin around to see a yellow light flash in my eyes; I closed my eyes from the blinding light and when I opened them I saw Bill Cipher. He was in a yellow tailcoat with brick patterns on the end of it. He had his signature black pants and shoes and his hair was more gentleman-like with his right eye still covered. He had a bow tie right under his neck and a cane in his left hand. He walks towards me and just smiles down at me. "Y-You don't seem sick?" I say but sounded more like a question.

"Nope, in a dream anything can happen! So why not make myself healthy for a little while before having to wake up."

"Oh, ok. So, why am I having a dream?"

"Look, I knew I was going to be weak tonight and I couldn't risk you having a horrible nightmare so I decided to use whatever power I earned today to control your dream!"

"I see, so this is a dream? Seems kind of...boring."

"See, that's the best part!" He says while flying over my head, "You get to create your dream! Anything you want; I don't have enough power to actually make the dream but I did have enough to put you in one."

"So my dream can be anything?"

He looks annoyed now, "Kid, you ask too many questions. Why not you get to creating already, would ya?"

I laugh and turn around to look at the empty void in front of me. What to make, what to make... I haven't had a dream in ten years so what kind of dream would I like to have? I think about the woods, my favorite place in the world. The ground starts to shake underneath me as pine trees start to sprout out of nowhere with grass filling all the empty white space on the ground. I laugh at this and start to think of more stuff to add to my woods. Rocks start to move into a formation on the left side of me as they create a tower. Water starts to sprout out of the top of the tower and flows down creating a waterfall with an endless stream.

Blue lights were the next thing to appear as they start to circle my head. I keep laughing over joy and my child-like mind; I turn to Bill who is just staring at me, smiling. Not his creepy, psychotic grin but a normal, human smile. I look up at the sky that is still white since I haven't thought about what the sky of my dream would look like. The one thing I've always wanted to see as a kid was the galaxy with the different constellations and see what else was out there with the different planets. I blink and in that split second I now see the whole galaxy and it felt that I was so close I could touch it. I want to touch it...that gives me my next idea for what I want in my dream.

When I was little, my parents took me to a park. Not a park with a playground but one with trees and monuments. In the middle of that park was a huge tree; I was about 6 years old, close to 7, so because of my small height I had estimated that tree to be about 500 feet high. Boy I was dumb because later in life I found out that the tallest tree was 300 feet and grew in California. Of course, my child mind thought I could reach the sky from the top of that tree so I tried to climb it. I didn't even go halfway before I got stuck and screamed for my dad to help me down.

Good times.

The ground below my feet shook more than when the woods appeared. A giant pine tree sprouts below my feet and made me fall backwards; luckily Bill caught me before I could make impact with the ground. I look up and see that the tree is actually 500 feet high if not higher. I look back to see Bill smirking. "Wha- AHHHH!" He literally tosses me into the air as if I weigh nothing! I start falling back down, I'm afraid I'm going to hit the ground but I end up landing in Bill's arms bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck as he starts floating off the ground. He flies us up to the top of the tree and lands me on the highest, sturdiest branch with him sitting right next to me.