The begining

NOT A WEREWOLF STORY!!!!!!  ((the wolves are reall wolves with 5 times the intelligence of humans, and the girl is a "normal" human girl so they think)) * also plz comment and rate if ya like the story it inspires me to keep writing see that my work is good*

The distant howling in the night called to me, as I ran fast through the blackened woods. I was being called to return to the pack but I could not, I have disgraced myself. I had to be alone now, to walk the woods alone is like committing suicide. But there was nothing else I could do, if I returned to the pack I was sure to be looked down on and rejected anyways. I couldn’t live with myself if I saw my fathers and mothers disappointed face. 

    Another howl, this time desperate, my heart yearned to turn back, to be safe in the warmth of my family’s protection.  But with every gallop I took my connection with them faded until finally I felt nothing but the panting of my lonely haggard breath. I didn’t stop running afraid that they were following me trying to get me back, not knowing of the deed I committed.

    The cool air rushed at my face and my breath visible, I came to a halt panting. i put my hand on throat in pain, my throat felt like sand paper with every breath. I put my hands on my knees from weakness that was washing over me. I looked around wondering where I was, still in the woods from what I saw, but everything was so different it was hard to tell. I have never traveled this far before, the smell and the sounds were wrong from my packs territory. But something caught my attention, the sound of calm water rippling ever so slightly on to the sand. My throat burned at the sound, but I fought against going out into the open, where other creatures could get me.

    Creatures like the Drefiryion, a fearsome creature with a dog snout, and the teeth of a cat, claws that could end your life with one swipe. It walks all on fours but when ready to attack stands like an 8 foot tall man and has a horrible screech that could paralyze you to your spot. My pack would be slaughtered if they ever encountered one, yet alone with only me I would be a tick to it.

    But my throat burned on with such intensity that I had to get some water or I might have fainted from the thirst. I carefully hid behind some bushes looking out into the open. I saw nothing but an empty plain and fresh water. I rushed out quickly into the moons silvery light. It reflected off my pale skin making a glow formed around me. The moon was our goddess; we worship the moons great beauty, when it’s full. But now I shall not worship for I am not worthy to bask in the moons glory. But for some reason I hear the whispers of the moon. M y pack calls me the moon whisperer and asked me many times to listen to it to find the future of what is going to come.

    I cupped the water and drank with a tip of my hands. As the water trickled down my chin, I wiped my mouth and looked warily around for creatures that could pop out at any moment. I walked quickly back to the woods after my burning thirst was fully doused. I slipped out of the moon silky touch, I would have to find I new home for the time being. I knew of a cave that is far away from here but has all the necessities to survive. A mossy bed, nearby food, and a stream the runs next to the cave. It would take me most of the night to reach it.

    I walked in the woods looking around for any hint of dangers, I was kind of wary, I felt like I was being followed. The hairs on the back of my neck rose up and I couldn’t shake the feeling away. I flexed my hand in anticipation of a fight; I had made these gloves that had the claws of a bear in them so I was armed and ready to fight. I had to make things to make my life easier in the wild with my pack, since they were angry that I was bringing them down. I remember the moment very well, to well.

    I was a child and I had wondered out of my packs protection and got in major trouble. I was playing in the woods like any young child would do. But when I wondered onto bear cubs, I was in deep trouble. I alarmed the mother bear and she rose to her feet to attack. I scrambled away screaming in fear. I burst through brushes and jumped over rocks. It was right behind me, I heard the thumping coming closer and closer. I was crying making my vision blind, I tripped over a root and slammed on the ground. I turned around and saw the bear about to stomp on me, as I raised my hands over my head readying myself to die, then suddenly my pack sprang out of the bushes and attacked the mother bear.