Chapter 2

John POV

Eliza led me to my room right after we got finished playing truth or dare. Was I in trouble? I sure hope not. Unless she's found about the "thing"

John - Am I in trouble?
Eliza - What? No! You're actually in the opposite. I know I didn't give you a birthday present this year, that's because I had some trouble getting it, but I finally have it!

Eliza handed me a small bag. It didn't seem to have anything in it, but I dug around and found a small piece of paper.
The paper read, that I had been invited to Alexander Hamiltons book signing. It had a ticket connected or it. There was more on the paper, but I was so happy, that I didn't even bother reading it!

John - Eliza....I....I don't know what to say.
Eliza - You like it?!
John - No....I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LIZA!!!

I tackled her in a hug. I was gonna be meeting my idol. Roll credits And it was all thanks to her!

John - When is it?
Eliza - Umm, haha, tomorrow!
John - WHAT?!!
Eliza - Yeah, it was kinda hard to get it, but I was only able to get it at the last minute!
John - Well, that's even better! I barley have to spend any time waiting!
Eliza - Do you know what your gonna wear?
John - Duh!

I got up to my closet and pulled out my official Alexander Hamilton Tshirts.

John - Which one should I wear?!Eliza - Umm, the first one, the second sounds like you idolize him TO much

Eliza - Umm, the first one, the second sounds like you idolize him TO much.
John - Yeah, thanks Eliza!
Eliza - No problem John! Better get ready for bed huh?
John - Yeah!

I sat in my bed. Angelica had just shut the lights off, yet I couldn't go to sleep. I was going to meet my idol tomorrow!! HOW COULD I SLEEP??!! I guess I should atleast try to.......

I fell asleep. Whoops.

When I got up, I bounced out of bed and grabbed my book, pulled on my clothes (including my T shirt) and ran downstairs. No one could ever take this smile off my face! Atleast, not right now.