The break up

Elena pov :

I was at the grill when Bonnie called to tell me that the police found a house full of dead people , and Liz thinks it's Damon .

of course i tried to convince her that she's wrong but something made me get into my car , and drive to the boarding house , searching for  answers .

10 minutes later i am in front of the door , i wanted answers but i didn't want them to be that he is he one who did , because if it's true i don't think i will forgive him this time .

Bonnie told me they found 10 bodies, 10 bodies how in hell  would i forgive him , but i don't know yet , i kept saying this to myself .

and finally a knocked on the door 

Damon's pov :

I was in my room drinking ,in my bloody shirt ,i don't now if killed them or not, the last thing i remember is being at the grill i was drunk then the next thing , i woke up in a pool of blood.

I was confused , i didn't know what happened so i just left .

Now , that i think about it i should've burned this house down , or even buried them . 

I hear a knock on the door , i am not in a mood for anything or anyone right now , but i am the only one here Stefan spent  the night at Caroline's .

I just pretended that i don't hear the knock , but it didn't stop , so i guess i am going to have to talk to someone , and probably it's about the  bloody house .

Elena's pov :

No one was answering i thought about just leaving , but i couldn't i just kept knocking on his door ,until he opened 

There he is wearing a bloody T_shirt i guess this answers everything , but i needed to hear it from him .

''Hey , what are you doing here ?'' he asked ,and when i didn't answer , he noticed that i've staring  at his t-shirt ''hey , Elena please come in ''

I didn't speak i just walked in , thinking that's it we will break up .

'' Damon ,please tell me i am wrong , tell me you didn't do it , tell me it's not your fault ,i need you to tell me that you are innocent , please'' i was crying at this point 

''i am sorry Elena , but i can't tell you this '' he said with sadness and guilt in his eyes .

''so you're the one who did it, right?'' i asked one more time , crossing my arms on my chest not looking at him .

'' I don't know '' he said looking at the ground . 

''you don't know(i was yelling) , you don't know if you killed 10 persons or not , these are people how could you forget , and how can you explain the blood on your t_shirt, huh'' i yelled , but he just looked at me and didn't answer .

'' i'm tired Damon , i am tired of this , i can't keep doing this anymore , i can't keep defending you ,it's over w-we're o-over '' i said tears gathering in my eyes 

I waited for him to say something but nothing '' Ok , don't say a thing but , i promise you ,you won't see me again goodbye Damon '' and i left 

the moment i got in my car someone injected me with vervain i guess , then i blacked out .

A.N.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD I KEEP GOING , SO YOU GUYS KNOW I 'LL TRY TO UPLOAD EVERYDAY BUT PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT .

ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT