Chapter five

It's him.

I tried to slam the door shut but he grabbed before it could.

"Don't." He warned. "I jut want to talk."

His voice sounded the same like last time but at least this time I wasn't wearing a hospital gown.

I pushed on the door but he was to strong. "What do you want to talk about?"

"About what's happening to you." He said.

I paused and my heart skips a beat. "Nothing's happening to me."

"Your lying." He stated.

How did he know that? Something was wrong with him.

"Please let me in so I can tell you everything." He said.

I slowly opened the door and peeked at him. "Then come in."

The guy who I learned was named Ethan was sitting on the couch. Hanna and Jasmine came down and was sitting in a chair together. You could tell they were uncomfortable. Ethan didn't really want them in here but I told him he can tell me everything in front of them.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked awkwardly.

He shook his head and muttered 'No thanks'. I decided that I could sit now and of course it was by him.

"So . . . What did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Okay. Um . . . I'll just spit it out." He inhaled. "You're  a werewolf."

I choked and it was embarrassing because I choked on air. Hanna gasped and Jasmine looked like she was going to faint.

"Excuse me?" I asked thinking maybe I heard wrong.

"You're a werewolf just like me. We're stronger and faster and hear really far and smell things." He told me.

"I'm a werewolf." I whispered.

He nodded. "I want to help you control it so you won't go around killing people."

"How will you help?" I asked.

"I can help you control your shift but you'll have to come with me." He stood up.

I stood up too. "Where?"

"My pack house." He stated like he expected me to know that. He snatched my arm and dragged me to the door.

"I can't leave." I made him stop.

He whirled around and I flinched at the look he gave me.

"Why not?" He snapped.

"Because I can't leave my sister and best friend." I snapped back.

His face softened. "Look you can see them anytime you want but I have to show you how to control yourself. Do you really want to accidentally kill your sister or Hanna?"

I looked down and shook my head. "I'll come."

"Look Jocelyn when you can control your shift you can come back home, okay?" He said.