Chapter Two

We all screamed.

"What the heck, Victor." I yelled. Hitting the idiot in the shoulder as hard as I could. He was laughing hard. Victor was Caleb's best friend . Caleb was behind Victor and he was laughing too.

Hanna and Jasmine was trying to get their breathing under control.

"You should've seen your faces." Victor said between his laugh.

"That wasn't funny." Jasmine snapped.

That only made the laugh harder. Victor mimics our scream. Caleb laughed. Finally they stopped laughing. They were breathing hard.

" so . . . What are . . . You making?" Caleb managed to gasp out.

I looked at him. "Pizza."

"Well Victor and I are going upstairs. They were talking and laughing when they went upstairs.

"They're so immature." Hanna muttered. Jasmine and I nodded in agreement.

My phone went off. I jumped and grabbed my phone, which was on the table. Who would be texting me? I opened the message. It was from mom. It said gonna be home late then I thought, love u guys.

"Mom is gonna get home late." I told Jasmine.

She nodded. "Okay. I have studying to do so I'll be in my room if you need me." She left the kitchen.

------

30 minutes the pizza was done. I yelled up the stairs to tell everyone one that supper was done. They walked in the kitchen when I was almost done setting the table. Hanna was cutting the pizza.

"Jasmine can you get the drinks?" I asked.

She nodded and went to the fridge to get cans of root beer. Hanna just got done cutting the pizza and she brought the pans to the table. Jasmine put the cans of pop on the table too. Victor and Caleb already sat down and was putting pizza on there plates. Pigs I thought. I grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite as I sat.

"So . . . Hanna what happened to your car." Jasmine asked.

Hanna was just taking a drink of her root beer when Jasmine asked that. She almost choked. When she finally stop coughing was when she spoke. "It was from an animal."

"It must have Been a huge animal, to make that big of a dent." Jasmine replied.

Hanna looked at me. What I mouthed. She shook her head.

"You know what I think it is." Caleb smiled.

Jasmine, Hanna and I looked at each other.

"Do we even want to know?" I asked.

Caleb and Victor smiled. I know it's gonna be stupid.

"It's . . ." Caleb stopped. And smiled even bigger. "A werewolf."

My mouth dropped open. And we girls burst out laughing.

"Werewolves aren't real." I said.

"You don't know that." Victor said.

If only I knew what was gonna happen.

------

I was walking to my locker when I heard a couple of girls talking.

"Did you hear that James Mccalister is missing?" The first girl asked.

"Oh my gosh, what do you think happened to him?" The second girl shrieked.

The first girl shrugged.

That was all I was able to hear. I hurried up to Hanna who was by our lockers.

"Did you hear James Mccalister is missing?" I asked Hanna.

"Yeah, everyone's saying that he ran away but I don't think he did."Hanna looks sad.

James and Hanna's parents are friends so they sometimes hang out.

I grabbed books from my locker and put the, in my bags. Hanna and I went outside to wait for our parents. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 3:50. My mom should be here by now. Hanna's mom pulled up. Hanna's car was getting repaired so that's why her mom has to pick her up. Hanna said goodbye and got in her moms car. Her mom pulled out of the front of the school.

I checked the time on my phone again. It was 4 o'clock now. I groaned. I looked though my contacts until I found my moms number. I clicked on it and it rang and rang until it went to voice mail.

"Mom, where the heck are you? I need a ride. Call me when you get this. Love you,bye." I hung up and slid my phone in my jeans pocket. I started walking home.

------

It's been ten minutes since I started walking. I tripped on a crack and my glasses fell off.

"Shoot." I muttered.

I bent down to pick up my glasses. I put them on and saw a crack on the right lens. Crap I thought. A crash in the woods made me jump. I glanced over to where I heard the noise come from and I saw something run. But it was so fast that the only thing I saw was that it was big and furry. Was that the same thing that hit Hanna's car? I stood up and walked into the woods where I saw the animal thing. I had no idea what I was doing. I looked behind me to see if anything was behind me and I looked forward again. I heard a trig snap behind me. I started running and I tripped over something. My glasses fell off again when I hit the ground hard. I looked at what I tripped over. OH MY GOSH. It was James Mccalisters body. And from what it looks like, he was dead. I screamed which turned out to be a very bad idea.

''''''''

A/N

I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and follow me if you do.

Thanks, Belle