Chapter Four

I stumbled backwards and took deep breaths. It was really hard to breath. No, it wasn't possible. I can't be a werewolf. Werewolves aren't real, right? Just because I was bit by a wolf does not mean I'm going to turn into a werewolf. But that guy in the woods was something and he told me I was the same thing that he was and that wolf in the picture does look just like the one that bit me. I'm just going crazy. Yeah that's probably it. It has to be it. Werewolves aren't real but you can be crazy.

    "Jocelyn, breath. Breath." Hanna was trying to sooth me. But it was not working. "Joc, you know this picture isn't real?"

    I took deep breaths. "What . . . if it . . . is?"

    she smiled sadly and walked over to me. She rapped her arms around me tight and I hugged her back. I laded my head on her shoulder and cried my eyes out. Maybe that's why I hurt that guy at the hospital and Jasmine and even that guy in the woods. I didn't even realize what I was doing until I already did it. It's because you weren't in control something inside of me said. I'm a werewolf or I'm crazy. Those are the only explanations. There was a knock downstairs. Hanna pulled away from me.

"I'll be right back. Okay, Joc?" Hanna said.

I nodded and sat on her bed. Hanna left to see who was at the door. I put my head in my hands but my head snapped when I heard something. It was two people talking and it should've been to far for me to hear but I could hear it perfectly.

"What are you doing here?" Hanna asked.

I stood up and walked closer to the door. What's happening to me? I shouldn't be able to here this far.

"I was wondering if Jocelyn's here?" It was Jasmine's voice.

No she can't be here I could hurt her again.

"Um . . . No?" Hanna said.

"I know when your lying Hanna. I just need to talk to her. Please." Jasmine sounded like she was about to cry.

Hanna sighed. "She's upstairs."

There was footsteps on the stairs. I started panicking and I ran to Hanna's closet to hide. I closed the closet door right when Hanna and Jasmine came in.

"She was just here." Hanna said confused.

"Joc. You in here?" Jasmine asked.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . I know I should stop being a coward but I was scared to face her because I hurt her. I never imagined that I would hurt my own sister. I should just go out there. I need to stop being scared.

I slowly opened the closets door and stepped out. Hanna and Jasmine looked at me. Jasmine smiled and ran to hug me. I hugged her back and felt some tears fall. Jasmine was my sister and best friend and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her. I pulled away and saw that Jasmine was crying too. She had a bruise on her face. It was my fault. I winced when I saw it. I still can't believe I hurt her. I would do anything to take it back.

"Are you okay?"Jasmine asked.

"I should be asking you that." I smiled.

She smiled back and pulled me back in for a hug.

"How did you know it was Jasmine?" Hanna broke the silence.

I pulled away from Jasmine. "Um . . . You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

She cocked her head to the side. I didn't know if I should tell them or not. They were my best friends and I am able to them anything but I didn't want to sound crazy.

"You can tell us anything, Joc" Jasmine reminded me.

"You're right." I said.

I went and sat on Hanna's bed with Jasmine and Hanna right by me.

"I could hear you." I stated.

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked confused.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I could hear you guys talking all the way from downstairs. I don't know how but I think something's happening to me."

"Hey, It's okay. We believe you." Hanna said.

I looked down. "I think the guy I saw in the woods knows what's happening to me."

"What guy?" Jasmine asked confused.

So I told her everything that happened when I got away from the hospital. I don't expect her to believe me when I say that some guy attacked me and he turned into something. I still think he's a werewolf and I'll be turning into one to. I told her about the whole werewolf thing too. When I finished Jasmine was looking down, thinking.

"That's . . . Wow." Jasmine didn't know what to say.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

She finally looked at me and pulled me in for a hug. I heard her say that she believed me and that made me happy.

The doorbell rang. I pulled away from Jasmine and got up.

"I'll get it." I said.

I walked downstairs to the front door. I stopped. I smelt a familiar scent. I closed my eyes and I heard a heart thumping. Wow I'm starting to really believe I'm a werewolf. Whoever was on the other side of the door I think I know. I grabbed the doorknob and slowly turned it. I opened the door all the way and when I saw who was on the other side made my heart stop.

"You." I whispered

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated I just didn't know what to write but I'm figuring out what I want to do with this story. So I hope you like and sorry for the cliffhanger. Please vote, comment and follow.

Who do you think is at the door?

Thanks Belle