"About fifteen minutes ago. You were sleeping, so I carried you up". He slowly put me down after telling me that. "Ready for you surprise?" I was rubbing sleep off my eyes with the back of my hand, but once I hear that all my sleep is suddenly gone and I turn to look at him curiously.

"Where?" I look around, but he turned me around by my shoulders and pushed me forward from behind.

"In your room". My room? We stopped in front of a wooden door. I look up at him. for a minute, his face was so close to mine. His eyes met mine. When did he take his glasses off?

"You eyes are so big and beautiful, you know" he said and I wanted to thank God in that moment for giving me those eyes.

"Thank you" My voice is a mere squeak.

"Now open the door", he ordered softly and turn around. What is the gift he might be giving to me? He don't know any of my tastes. But it maybe anything, I will love it, since it's from him. Why would I love anything that he gives me? I touch the door knob and turn it before gently pushing it open and took a step in. A gasp leaves my mouth as I look up.

 A gasp leaves my mouth as I look up

"Alex" I mutter. I stare at the room in shock. The room looks so classy and elegant. There is a white bed in the middle with soft toys on it. Soft cushions just like I had back at home. A huge mirror to the side with a dressing table. It's a bit more girly, but I love it. I turn to him in shock.

"Oh did I say, in your room. Sorry. The gift is your room" he said smiling and I grinned widely before going inside and falling on the bed and rolling to the sides laughing loudly. I stood up on the bed and jumped on it twice. It much softer just like my bed back at home. I giggled and got down the bed before going to him and hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so so so much. I love it! It's really the best gift!" I kiss his cheek hard and giggled before looking at him. My legs are wrapped around his torso tightly.

"You are welcome Little One. Happy birthday once again. I am glad you like it. I know that white is your favourite colour, so I got it designed according to your old room" He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then it occurred to me how short I am than him.

"Sir" We both turn around to look where the voice came from and found the bodyguards carrying my bags to my room. We were blocking the way. That's when we both noticed that we are in an awkward position. I slid off him and heard Alex mutter, Sweet Jesus. I look at him in confusion and turn away from him before going to the bed.

"Bring in all the stuff and put them here" He told them and they nodded before bringing my bags in. I notice that his voice contained the authority that I never heard before and his stance changed. For a minute he looked nothing like he does when we were both alone. "You can get some sleep. Maria, my maid, will unpack your stuff for you". I smiled at him.

He returned it and I lay back on the bed. A minute later, Alex comes to me and pulls the blanket over me, covering my legs. I gave him a confused look and pouted.

"If you want no bodyguards, no short dressed, jeans or anything, that reached an inch above your knee" I gape at him in shock.

"Alex please".

"The shorter the dress, the more number of bodyguards" I glare at him and turn away from him.

"I hate you" I mutter clear enough for him to hear.

"No, you don't". I bit my lip before responding.

"No, I don't". A smile tugs my lips. He pulls the blanket to my neck and leaves a kiss on my forehead as I turn to him a little.

"Sleep well". He slowly gets up and leaves the room silently once all the men leave the room as they place my bags in my room. He closes the door behind him as he stared at me for a minute.

Once the door is closed, I let out a sigh. I look around the room, still lying my back on the bed. He did all this for me. How sweet of him. He got the room decorated according to my taste. My mind relaxed and I closed my eyes as one though crossed my mind making me sleep with a smile on my face.

I am going to spend the next three months with Alex alone in this house.

I woke up as I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. Oh right. Now I am in Alex's house. I got down the bed and looked at the watch on the night stand. It shows nine. I looked at the glass window and sun rays are falling from it, which means it's morning. My eyes widened as I thought about how much sleep I had. I tied my hair in a bun.

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. There is already a brush and paste in there. I did my job and came out. I notice that all my bags that were placed in the room before are not here. I open the closet and gasp as I see that all my clothes are neatly arranged in the huge closet. Did Maria already do everything?

I go out of the room and went into the kitchen. I open the fridge door and found some orange juice. I took it our and after some I the glass, I put it back and close the fridge door. Taking a sip, I thought. Where is Alex? Just then I heard music in the house and went in that direction. The door is already open, so I went in and find that it's a gym. A huge gym for a man.

I went in further and what I saw almost made me drop the glass in my hand. My mouth is wide agape and my eyes wide as I look at him. In front of me is Alex, just in his track pant, exercising as sweat dribbled down his body.

 In front of me is Alex, just in his track pant, exercising as sweat dribbled down his body

Holy mother of God! He looks so hot! He even has an eight pack! He has muscles too!

He looks so hot. He has a serious expression on his face. A gasp left my mouth. He turns to me and gives me a smile.

"Good morning, Little One", he greeted with a smile. Holy crackers!

How am I going to live here for the next three months?!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

So sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like the chapter. Tell me what you think. Your comments really help.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.