Chapter 23

A/N

Whoah, 11.1K views..thanx so much guys! Since I love you so much and to thank you guys for supporting my story and still being here with me, here's another chapter..My facourite one..heh heh...Enjoy!

I craned my neck to see what Caleb was doing on the bed. Was he asleep. Yep, Caleb was on the bed, asleep. I peered at him. Somehow, I felt a let down when I saw that he was asleep. Disappointed, I sighed and got under the covers and switched off the bedside lamp. Darkness bathed the room but moonlight shone through the windows. I lay on my side, facing Caleb and just staring at him. He looked almost angelic, bathed in the the moonlight like that. Sometimes I think that him loving me is just too good to be true. Every day I pinched myself to make sure that all this was not a dream. I mean, what if something happens that will destroy our relationship? I could just imagine Dara's wrath wheh she finds out. And she will find out. I just know it. Scared that I might lose him, I inched closer to Caleb and snuggled so close to him, that I didn't care if he wakes up. I put my arm around him and clung to him tightly, feeling overwhelmed with my love for him.

Caleb stirred and pulled me closer. He started nuzzling my face and jawline. He murmured my name and trailed kisses to my lips. I opened my eyes and saw his piercing hazel eyes boring into me as he pressed his lips to mine and closed his eyes. My eyes fluttered close when I felt his lips on mine. Gently, Caleb licked and sucked my lower lip as he moaned and put his hand under my sleep top. I wasn't wearing any bra, just my sleep boxers under my oversized pyjama top. Caleb moaned when his hand closed over one of my generous breasts. I arched my back when he nuzzled my neck and started rolling my peaked nipple with his fingers. Caleb groaned and rolled on top of me, peeling off his top and kissing me deeply, slowly grinding into my centre. He broke off just long enough to fumble with the buttons on my pyjama top. I helped him in an impatient frenzy, both of us breathless from need. When my top was spread, Caleb took one nipple into his mouth and sucked and licked it, driving me insane. My hips bucked and Caleb grabbed my centre outside my boxers. I felt myself drench and slick in my centre, and I moaned as I clawed at his strong hips grinding into me.

"Caleb..Caleb..please..." I pleade, not really knowing what I want him to do. I just know that I need him. His hand fondling me from outside my boxers drove me crazy.

"Baby..tell me what you want ...tell me, Baby.." Caleb mumbled against my lips as he carressed my thighs and then grabbing my ass.

"I want..I want..." I couldn't even string a proper sentence, I was so out of my head with need. I wanted Caleb. I wanted him in me. I need him inside me. Caleb looked at me, really looked a me. He hovered over me and carressed my cheek.

"Are you sure, Baby?" Caleb said breathlessly.

"I ..I want you Caleb..Please...I want you.." I put one hand on his face and another hand grazed his hardness. He groaned and shut his eyes, feeling me gripping him in my hand. I felt him in my hand and he was ready for me. Caleb groaned and crashed his lips on mine, swirling his tongue against mine, as his hands were fumbling with his boxers. I tore at his boxers too and threw it off the bed. I put my hands on his ass and It felt sooo damn good in my hands. I squeezed and Caleb cried out. He trailed kisses from my lips to my chest, to my stomch and my hips. When he reached my belly button, he pulled down my boxers as well and threw it somewhere in the room. Caleb stared at me, my arms splayed on my sides, my engorged breasts and between my spread legs. He was breathless and trying to control himself. I could see him growing as he drank me with his eyes.

Then he touched me and found my centre...He sucked my nipple and rubbed me ....I couldn't help but cried out and arched my hips. The sensation was unlike anything I have experienced. It was surreal and I felt myself clench tighter and tighter. Like a tightly wound knot being pulled at both ends, about to explode in a thousand pieces, but Caleb would always stop when I almost reach the brink of..I don't know what but hell, it was driving me insane. And I could feel him pushing against me, making me wetter, and wetter. I clung to him and clawed at his back as he kissed me and rubbed himself hard against me. I wanted him inside me so much, but he was making me wait, building the sensations in my centre until I could feel like I wanted to burst and explode in a thousand pieces. I was so frustrated with need that I grabbed him in my hand. Caleb groaned as he fought to hold himself off.