Part. 5 - A BIG misunderstanding

I ran out of the medical room as fast as I could.

I was just running and running, until again, I started getting weak and everything was fading infront of me. Then I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back. When I looked up, it was Taehyung. I was kicking him and slapping his chest, but he didn't let me go. "You wanna faint again?? Huh?! If not, then chew on this!" he was holding a bag full with gummy bears. 

After a couple of minutes, I grabbed the bag of gummy bears and chew some of it. He dragged me to the medical room and made me sit down on the bed. He sat next to me, looking into my eyes, while I was looking on the floor. "Why are you acting like this?" he asked. "What are you?!" my voice was shaking, as I started chewing one by one the gummy bears faster as I did before. 

"Tsk. What do you mean?" he started laughing like I was joking about it. "Well, you had a fight out there, they beat the crap out of you. You were full with wounds all over yourself. When I started running, and looked back, you weren't there. You're faster than a human. Your hands are way too cold, and your eye always changes colors." I sat away from him. 

But he came closer "Let me explain, okay? First of all the fighting and all that was just to drag the attention of our class so you guys wouldn't have to be on that boring lesson. Those blood and all the wounds were fake. We were acting. Yes, I am the fastest in the school. I even won the first place on the Olympics. My hands are very sensitive. They always get that cold even if the weather is just chill. Yes, my eyes always change colors, neither I don't know why, but it just does. Something else you wanna know?" he asked.

"N-no.." I looked away feeling even more embarrassed. Taehyung was staring at me for long, then he grabbed my head and my waist, dragged my head to his chest. "Can we just stay like this for a minute? I'm a little sad.. I just need a hug." he said quietly, in his aegyo voice. "Uh, sure." I said, while my face turned all red. Oh my god!! He's scent is soo goood!! 

"Annyeong, Tae! Haven't you seen-" Sanmin stepped in and her eyes widened "-Heeyoung.". I quickly jumped up and pushed Taehyung off onto the floor. "Heey! Hii, Sanmin! What's the problem?" I said nervously, laughing, touching on the shelves some pills and meds. "Yaah!! Why did you do that?! My butt hurts, aishh." Taehyung stood up, rubbing the back of his butt. 

~ After school ~

"What was that all about?! Is there something you didn't tell me for a chance?" Sanmin looked at me with raising one of her brows. "Uhh, What do you mean? You're putting me into a uncomfortable position.." I was blushing, looking down on the ground as I was walking next to Sunmin. "Ahh, jinja, this giirl! What has happened between you and Taehyung?" she asked again. 

"Nothing, we're just friends. Can't friends hug?! Wae? If I hug you, that means that we're dating?!! Eshh, What's with you?" I said back, making a serious face. "Yaah, okaay. I didn't even say that you two are dating." she said back, making a sad face. "Sanmin-shii, cheer up!" I showed my aegyo, which I don't really show to anyone. We were laughing all the way home.

"Mom, dad, I'm homee!!" I took of my shoes and went into the house. "Oh. Right. They're still at work.. Well then, let's cook ourselves some dinner!" I said as I threw my bag on the floor and went into the kitchen. When I opened the fridge, there was nothing to cook and eat. There was only slices of breads and mayonnaise. "Ahh jinja, I'm so hungryy!" I was holding my stomach, almost crying. 

"Ugh. I'll just wait till they come home." I closed the fridge and went up to my room. I was watching the TV and chatting on the phone when I heard some noises coming from downstairs. I picked up my baseball bat, and slowly opened the door. I slowly went down on the stairs, when I saw a guy standing in all black outfit. I slowly backed him up and hit him hard on the head with the baseball bat. 

"Ouch!! Yaaah!" when he turned to facing me, I dropped the baseball bat. "Tae?! What are you doing here? How did you know where I live?!" I was asking him curiously. "Aishh, what's wrong with you? Why did you hit me on the head? With thaat?!!!" he was rubbing the back of his head and pointing on the baseball bat. 

"Sorry, but first you need to knock!" I yelled. "Who else doesn't lock the door when they're alone? Anyone can come in!" he yelled back. "Aish. You're right. I'm sorry that I hit you on the head." I looked down, still wearing the angry face. "That's better now." he said, with his head up. "Well? How did you know where I live? Are you perhaps a stalker?" I picked back up the baseball bat and I was hitting it lightly into my other hand. 

"Hehe, you don't need that." he grabbed the baseball bat out of my hand and placed it down on the table. "I searched up your location from the school's book. And I walked you home the first day we met, remember?" he said, as he was going up to my room. "Yah. Yah! Stop! You can't go into my room-" he opened the door, and I covered my face in shame. "Woah. I didn't know that you like panties and bras this much." his face got all red as he saw the panties and bras on my bed. 

I quickly ran in and grabbed them, threw them into the wardrobe. "Hahaha, yes. Let's sit down." I covered my face. Seriously? He comes when I wanted to change? Aishh, this kid, seriously. "So what brings you here?" I asked him curiously. "I brought some food! I was passing by your house and I was thinking, why not sharing it with you as friends do!" he was smiling as he was holding up the plastic bag. 

"What do you have in there?!" I asked quickly as a hungry wolf and snitched the plastic bag out of his hand. "Kimbap?!! Yummyy!" I took out the fresh cooked kimbap. I was eating it fast, like I didn't eat for ages. "Wow. You seem really hungry." he laughed. "My parents aren't home so theres no one who can make me food. Please, eat!" I said with full mouth. "I'm not hungry, you just eat." he smiled. 

He picked up a kimbap with chopsticks "Aa! Open your mouth.". I opened it and he fed it to me. "You look like a baby." he laughed. "And you look like a 4 year old." the both of us laughed. "You've got some rice on your lips." he said, pointing at his lips. "Here?" I brushed my lips. "No, a little bit to the left." he pointed. "Here?" I asked again.

"Let me just take it off." he said as he leaned closer to my lips, and looked at them, then back into my eyes. He was getting closer and closer to my lips with his. My whole face turned red, when I heard my mom shouting from downstairs. I pushed Taehyung down off my bed to the floor. "Yah! Hide!" I whispered him. 

He quickly hid into my wardrobe.