Ozpin x Reader smut part 3

Ozpin POV:

Was she trying to get us caught?!? Ironwood already looks suspicious and s-she's over here tr-I-ing to-

"AH!"

"..."

"Mmmg~"

I can't help but hide my face in my hands to hide the look Ironwood was going to give me.but she was licking me and It fills so good, I fill myself loosing my senses. I buck absentmindedly.

(Ironwood is in complete and utter shock. Not sure if he was seeing or hearing the right thing. Ozpin. Moaning. For no reason?)

"Le-a-ve ha~"
"..."
He isn't listening to me.

"Fa-faster~.. ple.....please!"

She's not obeying me.
Instead she goes the same medium speed. I wanted to look at her, I wanted to see her. But it would give it away that someone was under the desk.
I couldn't bring myself to look at ironwood, but I could guess he look on his face. Disgust. And confusion.

'Mmh~ haah~"

Fuck it

I use my hand and grab her head and made her go faster. I made sure not to hurt her. I looked underneath my desk. And it just made me more horny than I already was.

"Ahh~"
I happened to look up and
ironwood

wasn't there anymore.

I pulled back from my desk, taking (y/n) with me.

I made her go faster,
"Hhhah~"
I was getting close again. And I was not letting her go this time.

My moaning is getting louder, and my stone grip on my chair is tiring my hand white. After a few more bucks I felt (y/n) trying to pull up. I knew what she was trying to do, and I wasn't going to let her.

"Mmg ah ah!~ f-fuck!"

I slowly rode out my orgasm, and let go of (y/n.
I can see looking up at me with a smirk on her face

"You knew what I was trying to do? Didn't you?"

I can barley squeak out a yes. But soon she jumps up and straddles me.  I look at her and she lightly kisses me on my lips, and starts walking to the elevator

"See you tonight Oz"

Yes. I'll see you tonight.

(Sorry if this part kinda sucked it's like 3 in the morning so idk. But I hoped you liked it anyway. If you have any request for anything. Even a new character. Actually I can do a thing in another story with a bunch of random rwby x reader. But I'll see. So I'm going to bed. Night)