Ch 20

Enjoy. Sorry for the wait! x

((((DID YOU NOTICE THE NEW COVER))))

~~

"Come on Marcel!" I yell behind my back as he begins to lag.

"I can't!" He huffs out of breath as he continues to slow down.

"Yes you can, come on!" I wave him to catch up to me.

His face is completely flushed red as he puffs air out of his mouth. He lifts his head and tries to speed up to me. He does at first but then slows back down.

He comes to a complete stop, resting his hands on his knees. Seconds later, he collapses down onto the grass and I laugh.

"Marcel what are you doing!" I giggle, "Get up man." I stop and turn around, slowly walking back towards him.

"I'm tired," he complains as he lies stretched out wide on the grass, his face facing the sky.

"We didn't even run that much! Come on, that was nothing." I tell him.

He looks at me like I'm crazy as he lifts his head, "That.. was.. 2 miles!" He exclaims.

"Yeah, and it would've been 3 if you just finish this lap. Let's go!" I hold my hand out to him.

"My legs hurt, no way. I can't believe you just made me run all that. I'm not as fast or strong as you!"

"I know, and that's why I made you run it. You wanted to become strong so I'm going to make you macho strong." I playfully flex.

"No," he puffs out, "I said I want an A in P.E.

"I promised to make you more athletic. So it's what I'm going to do. Get up, you don't have a choice anymore." I reach down and grab his arm, pulling on it.

He groans but complies and stands to his full towering height over me. I immediately began jogging down the track. He follows and manages to stay right behind me.

That is, until I speed up and began running away. I hear him throwing a dramatic fit behind me and I smile to myself, only speeding up more.

~

Science goes by quicker than usual. Since it's Friday, we ended up just watching another educational video that he gave us a small pop quiz on afterwards.

I decided to actually watch the video this time, like Marcel encouraged. I began to nod off a bit at first but, nonetheless, listened to it. In the end it came in handy because I only had to guess on 4 questions on the 11 questioned quiz.

I was satisfied.

I didn't have to worry about Zayn either because, as usual, he was sleeping. I saw this because of our new assigned seats, Ms. Foster had moved all the sleepers to the front. So, of course, she had caught him 10 minutes into it and slapped his desk. He sprung awake and didn't go back to sleep afterwards.

The move included Danielle and Daniel also. So now they were up in the front row but there were three seats in between them, keeping them from eachother so they couldn't even talk unless they yelled.

Danielle begged me to move by her so she wouldn't be entirely bored. I complied and sat in the seat behind her since the ones by her were occupied with other sleepers. Unfortunately, Zayn was placed in the seat behind the person next to Danielle, so he was right next to me. Hence why she was begging.

Instead of deciding to just go ahead and watch the video, he began to mindlessly doodle in his notebook. At one point, he dropped his pencil and it went rolling to my foot. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him look down at it and then up at me.