Ch 2

Jackie Pov

I rushed down the hall and towards my first period before the bell rang.

My schedule was: Art, P.E., Science, Math, Lunch, Biology, and Study Hall.

So first period: Art.

Leslie's in it. We usually just talk the whole period.

I made it to the room and went in, opening the door.

Everyone was sitting and talking while Mrs. Veronica was writing on the board.

Right when I closed the door, the bell rang.

Mrs. Veronica turned to me, "right on time"

I walked over to my chosen seat in the back and Leslie, Anne, and Jesy smiled and waved.

"Where's Zayn and Jake? They ditching again today?"Jesy asks.

"Yup"

She rolls her eyes.

"So Mrs. Popular, I heard there was a fight between Zayn and that new kid Marcel! What happened?!" Leslie exclaims.

What the heck?

"Where did you hear that?" I exclaim.

"From-"

"Alright class, cut the chit-chat! Today you're going to be continuing to work on your clay pots. Go to your assigned wheels in the back and if you have a question just come up and ask me. Go." She says.

Everyone stands and goes to the back, finding their wheels. Mine is the first one and Leslie is right next to mine. Anne and Jesy behind us.

We put on our aprons and then sat down and started the wheel as we moved our hands in a 8 motion.

"Anyways, I heard it from Sally, who heard it from Katie, who heard it from Mandy, who heard it from Jason, who was told by Kalee who was standing outside with Dan when it happened." She tells me.

"Well no there wasn't a fight, Marcel just came up to me and Zayn asking us to move out the way so he could get in the school. But Zayn just really took it way out of proportion and began to threaten him and stuff," I say.

Anne pulls out her phone and begins to text vigorously.

"Classic Zayn," Leslie rolls her eyes "So what's Marcel look like? I haven't seen him."

"He's.. good looking" I say honestly.

"Really? That's not what I've heard," Leslie chuckles.

"No he's not? He looks pathetic and like he's going to a funeral!" Jesy scoffs.

"Stop it Jesy! No need to be bitchy." I snap "You don't even know him!"

She rolls her eyes and goes back to her pot. She knows not to mess with me.

We stay chatting on a different subject and working on our pots the rest of the period.

When the bell rings, we all gather our things and hurry out of the room.

"See you tomorrow lovelies!" Mrs. Veronica waves.

Second period P.E. zooms by as we just play a game of volleyball.

I fall asleep in 3rd period Science. Me, Zayn, Danielle, and Daniel have that class together but since they're all out, I just caught up on my sleep.

And then before I know it, its 4th period Math with Mr. Harvey.

I sigh. At least Abbie and Mason are in that period but god I hate math. It's my lowest grade. I think I have like a C in that class.

I make my way into the classroom and I'm about to go straight to the back with Abbie and Mason when I suddenly notice a familiar plaid sweater sitting in the first row.