Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-six

The banner to the side was made by me !! What do you think of it? Like the bump!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-six

.:Jody:.

"Hey Hannah!" I called to get her attention as she walked past my open door. She heard me and walked in smiling.

"What's up?"

"Nothing really just wanted to see how you are coping; I haven't seen you since the other day."

Her smile seen to fade slightly as she thought about the past few days. I've seen her vaguely around the house but every time I saw her she was with someone and I couldn't talk to her about what’s happened in front of friends and family. When I haven't been home I've been over to Andrews or out seeing Dawn and Grace.

As I'm getting bigger, the girls and I bought even more pregnancy clothes and we started to get unisex baby clothes. What I mean by that is having colours that any gender would wear. Andrew and I spent a lot of time inside cuddling up on his bed watching DVDs, we also discussed what we could do for my sixteenth and we did go out once to book an appointment with the doctor for my next scan... I will be able to find out the sex of my babies! And I also booked it to be on my birthday, it’s going to be a brilliant birthday I know it!

I brought my attention back to Hannah once she started to talk again, "Umm... well it's been a bit stressful, especially at home. I've had to try and avoid my parents so much as I feel so guilty about not telling them and having gone behind their instructions. It's been the most hardest at dinner when my parents say their prayers and it make me feel even more guilty about going against Gods rules. I know I'm not a strong religious person like my parents but I do feel like I'm going to hell. I don't want to feel like this..." She told me on the brink of tears.

"Hey don't cry. I know it's hard but it will get better. If I was you I'd stop making yourself feel like this, it isn't doing anything good for the baby. You need to think of the little one inside you especially at the moment, remember this is one of the crucial times in pregnancy." I told her. She looked up at me and nodded, knowing I was right.

I thought back to what she said, she was most worried about telling her parents. I think I should get her to tell her parents, that would mean it will be out in the open and she wouldn't have to worry anymore about what her parents thought.

"Hannah, I think you should tell your parents." Her eyes opened up wide. I could tell she didn't want to do it. "Come on Hannah you need to do this. I'll come with you if you want." I offered.

"Would you?" She asked and I nodded, grabbing her hand and taking her to David's room.

I knocked on the door loudly once and entered, Hannah trailing behind.

"Hey David, could you come with us to Hannah's house to tell her parents please?"

He looked shocked and so he got up and walked over to us, "Are you sure you want to do this Han?" He asked Hannah, completely blanking me for the time being.