33 years later...

Nine elders descend upon the deepest bowels of an unknown mountain where ancient creatures are incarcerated. Gargoyles, dragons, giants, elves, immortals and a host of creatures from stories of old lay waiting for freedom or even death than perpetual eternity of boredom. Standing before Alaris' prison bars, they once more interrogate the fallen angel.

"Where is the horsemen?" asked one of the elders.

"Just there. Why don't you find it? Exercise the limbs and brains for a change than simply staying in your Sacros," Alaris answered sarcastically.

"We'll find them. And when we do, you all will die. Death will be repeated as perpetual punishment day by day, thanks to you," Croe sarcastically answered as well.

Later on, the nine elders sat together, deciding the best remedy.

"It's been thirty three years. And still there is silence," Croe despairingly sighed.

"I wonder what they are waiting for, the horsemen, I mean. More powers? Perfect timing? God's bidding maybe," Patros replied.

"If the horsemen are waiting for God's bidding, then they're on the right track. They will not be punished at all for doing His work. But I fear they will do it upon Alaris' command. Bringing about devastation before the right time," Shae said with concern.

"Talk about conviction in the wrong place," Croe vehemently hissed.

"For now we can do nothing but wait and search for them. For all we know the horsemen's souls are still kept intact somewhere waiting to be found. If not, at least there will be signs that tell the horsemen are up to something. And when they do, we'll catch them," Raquiel contributed with finality.

One by one, the angelic elders disappeared. Croe secretly descended upon the ancient prison once more.

"Once and for all, somebody has to put a stop to all this waiting and searching," Croe thought within.