Chapter 2 |

Chapter 2| Edward

We have been broken ever since we left Liz. Me, Jasper, and Carlisle more than the others. No one had been the same, has been the same.

Esme stopped decorating so much, just enough that it was still our taste, Rosalie was  less vain than before, always thinking about how Liz would look, Alice did less shopping, and we sometimes wore outfits twice or more, Emmett hardly made jokes. He tried to act all cool but it just seemed to stop.

As for Carlisle and Jasper; Carlisle took a break from being a doctor. He couldn't because he felt it was his fault we had to kill Liz, or at least that we were going to. He instead tried to teach it, but gave up and just stayed at home because he needed to rest, he plans on going back this year.

Jasper, Jasper is a different story. Jasper broke the moment Liz fell. He couldn't save her because something was holding him back, like arms. I didn't believe him, and I still don't, but I know he isn't lying all the way.

He is still mourning, and I know he hates me. I see it in his thoughts, like I see how much of an impact Liz had on him. Liz helped him feel comforted, it was like with Liz, Jasper had no problem with his thirst. Now he has problems completely.

As for me, I don't play music anymore.  I lost my Princess, who I had loved utterly, and lost my daughter. Bella and I are also constantly fighting, she's so different than the one I fell for. The one that made me contradict who I loved.

No, not loved. Love. No matter how hard I try, I am to in love with Elizabelle for it to leave all in a decade. Even if it hasn't precisely been one.

"Edward?" Rose spoke softly as she entered my room, ever since Renesmee died, and Jacob followed, we have grown a bit closer. She has more empathy for me, too.

"It's time for school." I nodded and she left, I stood up and quickly got changed. As I did I saw a box. Liz's box. I touched it looking at the top picture.  (Picture she drew of him) I wonder if Liz still draws, and how amazing she must be now.  I let out a sigh before putting it back and making a mental note to look into it later.

We drove to Beau High, and saw some people look our way. We rolled our eyes at the thoughts, feelings, whispers, and bet's going on involving us. "I bet Iz will date one of them, she probably would be the only beautiful girl to get them I mean she is totally hotter than any of them."

We all turned to each other when hearing that, is there another vampire? They turned to me and I focused on the thoughts around me. I tried to see if I could find her but never could making me frown. "I can't see her."

Bella rolled her eyes at that, "What is this, Edward? One of your 'I Can't Read Her Thoughts' scenario?"  She glared at me and walked away basking in the attention.

I laughed as Liz spun around before skipping up to me and looking up, "Do you like my sister?"

I frowned wondering why she asked. Yet I also wondered if I did, "Just don't completely trust her. She isn't who she says she is." She then turned around and ran off to Jasper as Bella came into my room.

Every day I find that and other warning memories from Liz come into my mind. She warned me about Bella but I ignored them.  I'm just now learning that I should not have.

~ ♥ ~

By the time lunch came I don't think either of us wanted to be here. We found Liz. My Princess. My Damsel. My love. "Liz?" We heard someone say making us look his way and saw Liz sitting cuddling into someone's side.