Battle for Warriors

Start from the beginning

He held onto my hand, "I didn't know. And Minister Park was taking about making me King."

I looked away from him, thinking about it.

'No you can't..'

As we got back I led go of Ban Ryu's hand so he could do his work. I thought carefully about Minister Park's plan. Until I was disturbed when I saw Dan Sae and Han Sung practice sword fighting. I watched as they fought. Han Sung was beaten by his brother many times, telling him to pick it up.

"You should know that I suck at sword fighting and martial arts!" Han Sung yelled at his older brother.

"Han Sung, your noble. I'm a half breed they don't want. Don't dissapoint grandfather." Dan Sae furiously said.

They continued as soon Han Sung stormed off. I blinked and walked to Dan Sae. He looked at me, lowering his head.

"It's alright.." I softly said, pulling his head up gently. "He will get over it soon." 

He sighed and looked into my eyes. "Princess, how is Han Sung like when I'm not here again?"

"He always talked about you. How youe his role model, though you don't get treated properly from your grandfather." I smiled.

He smiled back, turning to face me. Then hugging me.

"Dan Sae.." I was in shock.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" He softly said, closing his eyes. I sighed, stroking his hair as I saw Ban Ryu looking at us, then looking away.

Then he led go of me, clearing his throat.

"My apologies.."

I chuckled and nodded as I went to leave.

Night fell quick and I stood outside with my brother. We looked up at the skies in silence until I turned to face him.

"Everyone thinks Sun Woo in the King. Though I told Han Sung that he's  not, he-"

"They'll find out soon." Ji-Dwi said. "The Queen will be using him to protect the real King."

Then Hwa Gong approached us. He bowed and looked at Ji-Dwi.

"Why aren't you inside?" He asked as I stayed quiet.

"I wanted to fresh air, and needed to talk to the Princess."

"Didn't you say that your family was a mess? No family? Isn't your sisters in Hwarang, and your mother in the Palace, Your Majesty." Hwa Gong said, getting onto his knees to bow.

We stared at him in shock as he knew the truth.

The next morning, I went to change as today was the day Hwarang fought each other as Princess Sook Myung suggested for them to be real warriors.