Panic Attacks

Aphmau's POV

Sleazy's Market

9:56 pm

"JUST GO!" I shouted.

Present

Just him being here just makes me more pissed than I already am.

Heartbeat

Panic

Heartbeat

Sweat

Heartbeat

Breath

What's happening to me? I feel like I'm gonna die. Where am I?

I

NEED

MY

CANDY

"Hey, are you doing okay ?"

3rd POV

Same Location

10:13

As aphmau was on the floor having either a panic attack or a mental breakdown a guy took notice of her.

"Hey, are you doing okay?" said the unknown.

She sobs as the reoccurring memory hits her.

In her mind

3rd Pov

10:14

"Mommy where are you? Mom?

"She stares at the dead body of mother and father. Frantically staring at them with a psychotic daze.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh mommy you can stop playing nowww~"

"Your mom and dad are the dead kid. Just accept it as it is." The first guy says.

"Just accept it, like how you're going to be the Lord here at Harkin Village." The second guy said.

"J-just accept i-it?" She says.

As of right now

3rd Pov

10:20

"Hey? HEY!" Says the stranger.

"I'm losing control of myself. Just like I lost my mom, my dad, and my five-year-old self. I'm becoming insane, the feeling of drowning is absurd to you because you haven't felt the feeling, but once you do feel, oh boy." She says, struggling to breathe, looking everywhere as if she was lost and doesn't know where to go.

"..." He says with a face of people now call as "shook"

"Do you understand the word 'Panic attack'? Quite the crazy isn't it? Feels like as if you're dying, trapped, underwater, and no one can hear you because you're becoming insane. Having palpitations, popping everywhere on your body because you're constantly aware of your surroundings because you feel like you're being attacked. Like omi god, amirite?" She crazily describes her feeling.

"..." The deadly silence killed her insides. Feeling as if she is being eaten alive because of her explanation.

"Talk, please. I need someone...." She desperately said.

He

RanAway

"W-wait, don't leave me.." She sobs.

"Shu?" He says.

"A-Aaron?"

~~~~~

HEYYYYY GUYS IT ME!!!!

I decided to put my past with panic attacks here on A.S. It's irrelevant, I know, but I kinda want to put some information with my past like Jessica does or her alias, Aphmau.

I appreciate the guys you do for me, even with my late updates. HeRes mY SchEDULE thIs WeEK>

in two days ill have an update.

in a week there will be another one.

MAD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON

ALONG WITH DAT COMMENT BUTTON

SHARE DIS SHIT OOOKAY?

SEE YA LATER, ALLIGATOR!!!!