The fight

(A/N:Aphmau's new clothes from Zoey)
             Aphmau's POV
Recapping what happened»
"Zoey can you keep a secret to tell no one"
She nodded
"Thank you"
___________________________
"So what's you secret",she said with curiosity.

I thought to myself for a moment and kept debating with myself and said "I'm sorry Zoey but I barley know you",I said.

She frowned."I understand but if you need anything you can ask me.Ok?",

"Ok."

"Ohh and by the way DON'T go near Garroth..He doesn't like umm new people.Got it."

"Yeah ok mom"

"Ohh and by the way I think you'll get along with the others.OH and also I hope we can be friends."

"Yeah I think we can be friends"
________________________
While I got my stuff and my black cloak I noticed I was being stalked.I grabbed my amethyst sword and meditate until I hear footsteps,to attack them I had to lower there guard,and then I attack.That was my plan.

I hear the footsteps close enough for me to attack and then I strike.I got very surprised when he/she held the sword at my throat.I couldn't just back out..... I had to strike.Then I took action I did a round-off kick and grabbed his sword and held it to his/her throat.

"Who.are.you."I said softly but menacing.

"....No..."He/she said Then I realized it was a guy.

"Awww did Benny boo get mad"I said laughing.

"Shut the f*ck up will you"he said in a manly voice.

"I'm sorry .I WONT shut the f*ck up"I said.

Then he kicked my ribs I groaned.He stand right in front of me.I had to take action I kicked him where the sun don't shine.He groaned in pain.Then he punched my (BOOTYFUL)face.I hissed in pain.

"So you wanna play like that"I said
I got closer to him that left only 3 inches away from my lips to touching his helmet.

"Soo do you really want to fight me"I said seductively while touching his torso to his chest

"N-no"he said

               Uknown guys POV
"N-no"I said.
Her hand was touching my torso then to my chest I felt her breath trickling down my neck to my spine.I was "un"comfortable.

"Then tell me who the hell are you"she said with rage

I smirked

"I'm the head guard here,Garroth,THE reason why I stalked you is because you were wearing a cloak and most bandits would be wearing cloaks."

"Hmmmm"she said while sharpening her sword.

I tried to pull down her cloak.Key word:'tried'.But all she did is grabbed my hand without looking.She looked at me.

"Don't even try"she said

Then that's when she disappeared in a flash

~To be continued

A/N:
HEY GUYS ITS MEH
LÉ CLIFFHANGER 

TILL NEXT TIME GIMMIE IDEAS YEAH IN A WEEK I HAVE SCHOOL SOO ILL TRY TO DO CHAPTERS OK

~stay KAWAII DESU

IM UR SENPAI