Chapter 2: Laugh more

(Beerus's pov)

  Oh my god. I do like her but I can't show it. Besides then happened before. I can't get too close to her I just can't. What if I fall for her and some would kill her.  Today Goku, Vegeta and me were all training under Wis. Despite me being the GOD of destruction I still had to take fucking lessons. Like the fuck really. Anyhow, we are using a technique that should calm us down as we are in our own thoughts. I started to get frustrated but Whis hit me with that fucking staff. I swear to myself that I'm going to break that staff one day.  I glared up at him and all he said was "you are thinking about something very aggressively Beerus-sama why don't you calm down". I was about to say something but I looked to my left and saw Goku passed out and Vegeta somewhere in the sky. I sighed and stopped only saying "okay let's go to Earth then". Whis and Vegeta nodded at me as we left with Goku in Vegeta's arms. We arrived on Earth as I saw everyone there except y/n...where is she but as if on cue she and Trunks came in along with y/n and her little sister. Her sister came up to me and said bowing her head "t-thank you B-Beerus". Now I couldn't get mad at the kid because well she didn't know me and I didn't know her. I smiled at the child and said: " you're welcome." I looked up toward y/n and she mouthed 'thanks, Beerus-same'. I smiled a little and got up everyone was smirking at me. I didn't know why but Whis also smirked at me. Y/n started to giggle as her little sister tugged my pants. I didn't mind though so I went up to y/n taking in her scent. She smelled like a rose petal that just got of the rain but I whispered in her ear in a dangerously low voice "you owe me".

(Y/N's pov)

My eyes widen in fear and shivered at the same time. Everyone was smirking at us and winking at us. I was starting to feel very uncomfortable but I smelt was strawberry and cake dipped in the richest of chocolate. Oh, my god, this man is going to kill me for sure. With only his voice now of the less. I cared mostly though. Him this close felt like I was about to get raped and that's no laughing matter. He slowly pulled away and we just stared at each other. Both of us in silence. We just stared at each his black pupils surrounded by yellow was looking into my (eye color). We couldn't but just stare but we slowly moved ready to kiss but Goku I swear I'm going to have to kill that idiot he said" Hey y/n why are you so close to Beerus-sama~." I was so angry that I accidentally shot a ki blast at Goku but he pushed it away with ease. Yet, that was a decoy and I kicked him square in the face and it sent. him. flying. My fists may not be strong enough but my feet make up for that. Everyone started to laugh as I slowly cooled down and Whis came up to me and said: " you look strong enough y/n why don't you be apart of our training tomorrow". My eyes sparkled and I nodded eagerly. ohhhhhhhhhhh I couldn't wait to put Goku's face in the ground.

(Whis's pov)

I smiled at her actions. Y/n wasn't a bad person but piss her off and she's worse than any angel. No, she isn't an angel she isn't definitely a goddess of destruction so what could she be. I would have to ask father later. I sighed as I thought of her too much. I liked her but didn't love her like that only like a little sister whose heart is so fragile. Now looking at her it just made me so happy. I did some things around her like cry only shed a tear but to an angel that's huge. I never thought that would happen to me...oh well I looked back them smiling about what Beerus and y/n were doing. Those two together would be the happiest couple and I could see it.

(y/n's pov)

Goku finally came back with a bruise on his left cheek. All he did was a fucking smile. I swear to fucking damnation that I wanted to kill him but we all stood where we were. Then some dude came from a time machine. He was hurt and very injured. Bulma said with worries in her voice "TRUNKS". She jumped down only to have Vegeta grab her and they hurried to future Trunks I presume. I could hear Beerus mumbling about something being illegal and he jumped down there. I looked at the boy jumping towards him to only land 2 inches away. I walked up and flew upwards. I looked at him closely trying to look at every aspect of him. He had blue short hair and he looked like trunks but older. I looked at trunks and looked at the boy. I healed the boy and he woke up. I asked him holding him up by his hair making him look at me. My eyes held pure hatred "who are you..."