Fragrance. (Mike Zacharias)

-This book has been so neglected omg. I can literally see the invisible dust piling up haha. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this lemon!-

Mike Zacharias is the love of your life. As a man of European decent, he is tall and well-built. You admire every inch of him whenever you can, even his scruffy beard that you like to complain about occasionally. He's quite silent and amiable most of the time. Nobody would've guessed that he has a reputation of being immensely powerful. Commander Levi is obviously unbeatable, but Mike comes pretty close. Many women are smitten by his good looks and charm, you're still in awe about the fact that he chose to love someone like you. As days pass by, you come to love the calm man more and more. His bravery sets him apart from the other soldiers. It's so noticeable that whenever you are in his presence, he's the only thing that has your full attention. During active hours, he is your superior. To maintain that professionalism, he regards you as a low-rank soldier and treats you as such. Sometimes you look forward to the moment the sun touches the peaks of the mountains around you. This means that the sun is setting and night approaches. The evenings are the only times you both get to spend time together. It's a time that you learnt to cherish ever since your relationship with him started to grow stronger.

"No, Sasha. You cannot have my bread. We're barely eating much as it is." you sigh as you pull the small loaf away from the girl's reach. She stares at it wistfully.

"Oh come on, (Your Name)! I'm so hungry." Braus whines again as she tries to snatch it. You give her a warning glare.

"We're having food shortages. Everybody is hungry." you lecture mercilessly.

"What if I trade you something for it?" she suggests eagerly as she pats her pocket suggestively.

"Depends on what you're trading." you say simply with a shrug.

"Here," Sasha's voice lowers greatly as she shoves a small vial of mysterious liquid in your hand. "I'm not supposed to have that, so don't get caught with it."

"And what is this supposed to be?" you frown as you inspect it properly.

"Go on, take a whiff!" she exclaims a little excitedly, earning a couple of glares from your other comrades.

You pop open the cork a little hesitantly. Sasha is known to be a little crazy, it's hard to trust someone like her. She fidgets expectantly and you shake your head hopelessly. You bring it to your nose and the instant scent of the honeysuckle hits you smack in the face. It's so concentrated that you suddenly feel alert from just one small sniff. Your eyes widen in disbelief. This is such a rare concoction, how did Sasha get ahold of something like this? The thought of using it entices your womanly desires. You've never smelt remotely good ever since you enrolled into the survey corps. You swallow loudly before tossing Sasha your crumbly piece of bread before leaning in to whisper.

"Where the hell did you manage to get this?" you hiss almost aggressively.

"I found some herbs and flowers on our last expedition outside the walls. I combined it with some honey and oil to preserve it for as long as I can. It's amazing huh?" she whispers back happily before nudging you knowingly. "What do you plan to use that for?"

"Now that is none of your business. Shut up and finish your food."

The next couple of days have been quite pleasant. You finally feel like a woman for once. After every shower you get, you apply the perfume to your body as well as your lips. It's quite moisturising and beneficial for the friction burns and dryness caused by the weather and gear that cause uncomfortable chafing of the skin. Thankfully, the scent is quite subtle once applied. This means that you can get away with wearing it without being detected. At least, that's what you thought. You've been trading almost all your food for more of Sasha's mysterious vials of perfume. Just as you sit down at your table with your wooden tray, you hear a familiar stern voice resonate from across the dining room. Everybody's conversation comes down to a hush as your name is called with such urgency. You look up from your food to see Mike motioning at you with his hand. He looks deadly serious, and you cannot help but swallow down your anxiety as you salute to him on your way over there.

"We need to talk in private, cadet." he gruffs and you can almost feel the tension in the room double as everybody is worried for you. What have you done now?

His heavy footsteps pound against the wooden floor and you convince yourself that he's walking like that because of his stiff boots. At least, that's what you'd like to believe. When you both are in his office at last, he locks the door shut behind him as soon as you enter. You don't even have time to whirl around before he grabs you by the shoulder and buries his nose straight into the crook of your neck. You let out a surprised yelp, but it's suppressed down to a sensual mewl as you feel his tongue glide against your collarbones. A shiver runs up your spine and your knees almost give out beneath you.

"Why do you smell so...good?" his husky voice sounds somewhat hungry as he inches his nose closer to your skin. Mike breathed in your scent again. Your smell was so much more erotic now. He could recognise the flavour of the honeysuckle from a mile away. It took him everything to stop himself from pouncing on you whenever he got too close. Your scent was just so intoxicating. Your aroma is like a drug to him, he can't get enough of you.

  In the room that is illuminated by moonlight and shadows, Mike stands close enough to have you trapped against the wall. His long and strong arm slithers around your waist and the sensation alone makes your blood run hot. You feel his free hand entangling itself in your hair. He pulls your face in feverishly before capturing your lips with his own. The kiss is toasty and his mouth tastes like rum. Without even breaking the kiss once, you both start to undress each other with the primal urge to dominate. The clinking of the straps resonate in the depths of your ear and you cannot help but bite down on your lips with anticipation.

  The fabric lips off of your toasty body and the sensation almost drives you up a wall. Your breath hitches in your throat as you eye up your lover. His body is almost irresistible. You want to lick every inch of him, but you suppress the sexual urges. Your fingers glide down to his boxers. Mike's growls grow deeper as you start to knead his bulge. It's slightly damp, even if you are stimulating him over the fabric of his undergarments. You feel your bosoms perk up and your lower parts quiver at the thought of him in you. Carefully, you peel the last piece of clothing off of him and almost gasp. His blade stands tall and proudly. The length is outstanding and the girth of it makes you moisten your lips again. Mike doesn't hesitant to urge his sword into your mouth.

"Oh god." He breathes as his hips buck reflexively. A squelching noise is heard from the back of your throat and you almost gag. The tears burn in your eyes but you don't withdraw your lips from his shaft. He sighs apologetically before entangling his hand through your disheveled hair. 

  You swivel your tongue around his tip and he shivers again. He may be your superior outside of those locked doors, but right now he's under your mercy. Your lusty eyes make contact with his hazy ones and he seems to enjoy that slight interaction. His lips were previously agape, but now they curl up into a soft smile as he strokes your cheek tenderly. His rigid cock is coated with a pristine sheen of your saliva. Pressing the surface of your tongue down on his shaft, you bob up and down until you sense his thighs tighten up intensely. You let a moan slip through your throat and the vibrations cause Mike to convulse again. The waves of pleasure build on to one another until it comes crashing down on to him mercilessly. He pushes the back of your head down further than ever before, and you shut your eyes tightly as you feel your mouth being filled with his steaming seed. It feels viscous against your cheek, you find yourself swirling it around, tasting him to the fullest. Finally, you look straight into his eyes as you swallow audibly. You enunciate the sound and motion purposely, knowing that it'd drive him insane.

"Care for another round, sir?"

"What did he want from you? You've been gone for quite a long time." Sasha prods worriedly as you get back to your table to resume your dinner, not that you're hungry anymore anyway.

"Ah, nothing. He just wanted to go over the plan for tomorrow's expedition with someone. It just happened to be my turn today."

"When did Sir Zacharias ever hold meetings with lower rank-" Sasha pries even further and you decide that it's time to cut her off.

"Just drop it, I want to eat."

"(Your Name), you have something on your chin." Sasha motions to the spot right below your bottom lips. " Might be the condensed milk from the bread."