Oliver waited , not very patiently, for Fred to finish his tea, then he hurried the team off to the field before anyone else had finished, so they could get an idea of the conditions. As they left the Great Hall, everyone applauded again.

Again, Sawyer really couldn't wrap her head as to why. She just didn't like Quidditch all that much.

"I reckon that if I wasn't friends with them, I wouldn't give two shits about this match," she huffed lowly to Meeko, who was licking his paw. And true, until that year, Sawyer's never even attended a match- aside from the first one at her first year, even she had to admit that Charlie Weasley was an amazing seeker.

Sawyer was the last one to leave the hall, glueing bacon to Meeko's whiskers, watching in amusement.

"That counts as animal abuse," Remus told her as Dumbledore left the hall with McGonagall. He sat down next to her, watching with amusement as well.

"I'm sure Meeko doesn't mind," she said as Meeko hissed, obviously minding. Remus laughed, but undid the spell, making Meeko paw at the bacon, before attacking Sawyer, who grabbed him safely. "Feeling nostalgic sitting at the table?"

Remus nodded, smiling as he trailed something underneath the table.

"What are you doing?" she wondered, making him signal for her to hold on for a second.

"Here it is," he grinned in satisfaction, grabbing Sawyer's free hand and allowing her to trace over the words carved to the down side of the table. Sawyer frowned, before she realized what was written there, laughing.

"Dad's a huge dork!" she snorted, tracing again the Sirius Black Rulez, James Potter Suckz. "What with the Z?"

"He always went on about Z suffering from discramination, and attempted to use Z whenever he could. It was a phase going on from third year to the middle of the fifth, thanks Merlin he grew out of it."

Sawyer giggled, and despite thoughts clouding her mind and making her doubt her decision to stay quiet, she decided she likes Sirius Black, at the very least.

"Let's head out," Remus offered, making Sawyer nod as she followed after him to the field.

Three quarters of the crowd was wearing scarlet rosettes, waving scarlet flags with the Gryffindor lion upon them, or brandishing banners with slogans like "GO GRYFFINDOR!" and "LIONS FOR THE CUP" Behind the Slytherin goal posts, however, two hundred people were wearing green; the silver serpent of Slytherin glittered on their flags, and Professor Snape sat in the very front row, wearing green like everyone else, and a very grim smile.

"How strange is seeing Snivelus with something other than black," Sawyer laughed as she watched him.

"Stop calling him that," Remus noted with a smile, obviously not caring all that much.

"Yes father," she drawled cynically as they climbed up, sitting next to Hagrid, who was speaking with Ron, Hermione and Neville.

"Professor," he corrected, making her laugh.

"Yes Professor Father."

"Shut up."

"And here are the Gryffindors!" yelled Lee, who was acting as commentator as usual. "Potter, Bell, Johnson, Spinnet, Weasley, Weasley, and Wood. Widely acknowledged as the best team Hogwarts has seen in a good few years --"

Lee's comments were drowned by a tide of 'boos' from the Slytherin end.