Making Plans

I woke up to the smell of bacon pancakes. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Valerie was at the stove, cooking. Right next to her on the counter was a big plate of bacon pancakes.

   "Smells good, where did you get the idea of bacon pancakes?" I asked curiously.

   "I asked Marshall what your favorite food is, and he said bacon pancakes, so here ya go," Valerie, told me, smiling. She gestured towards the plate of pancakes. I was kinda surprised by this, but I took a plate, and stacked like 3 pancakes. I poured a glass of milk, and sat at the bar counter. I started eating right away. After I finished 1 pancake, Kendall walked into the kitchen, shirtless. Oh my glob, he has an 8 pack, holy shit.

   "Is something wrong?" Kendall looked at me with a confused smile. Oh shit! I must have been staring!

   "Oh, uh, no! Nothing's wrong," I looked away, back at my food. He came up and sat next to me. I looked over at him. He already had a plate of pancakes,  and started eating them. Kendall and Evelyn must have come back to the dorm before I started looking for them. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

  "So, you like Marshall? He seems to like you, I mean, you know, he only talks about you like all the time," Kendall looked at me, and I was blushing.

   "What? Oh, really, he does? Talk about me, I mean,"

   "Oh, yeah! Even when you weren't here, it's kind of annoying, but, only because it's all the time," He smiled. Oh, glob, this is awesome! Marshall talks about me?! I was smiling when I started eating again. Oh no, what about Peter? I mean, I barely even know him but, he was so, dreamy. Wait, what? No! I have Marshall, and I only need Marshall! But, wait no! I'm not thinking about that right now, I'll just finish my breakfast, and have a relaxing day, yeah that's what I'll do.

   Just then, Evelyn walked into the kitchen. She walked over to Kendall, and sat down on his lap, and ate the piece of pancake on Kendall's fork. He smiled and she smiled back. Then he kissed her, and she kissed him.

   "Hey babe, sleep well?" Kendall said to Evelyn.

   "Only because you were there with me," she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around her waist, and they hugged eachother tightly. Kendall and Evelyn were good together, they were definitely a cute couple, and they got along together, really well. Is there something I'm missing, or what? Because this is kinda weird how well this is working out, in a way. Whatever, anyway, I just kept to myself and finished my breakfast. Then I got bored, so I went to my room and took out my cell phone, and I started texting people. Well, by people I mean a person.

-----Text Messages-----

Me- Hey

Marshall- Hey wassup?

Me- Not much, just bored, u?

Marshall- Mm, same, u wanna hang out?

Me- Sure, where r we gonna go?

Marshall- We can go to the park or something

Me- The park sounds good, when r we gonna go?

Marshall- How about I pick u up, and we can go, k?

Me- Ok, see ya

Marshall- Bye

----Real Life-----

I got up, and searched for what clothes to wear. I found a dark purple t-shirt, and light blue jeans. I took off my shirt, and I noticed my door was open, and Marshall was standing there.

   "Holy shit!" I covered my sort of nakedness up with my arms out of instinct, "Marshall, don't you knock?!" I yelled at him, and he smiled.

   "I do, you know, when there's a closed door to knock on," he gave me a smart ass look, like, 'duh'. So, I face palmedmyself, and looked back at him, and he shut the door and was lying on my bed, just like last night, "I told you I was coming didn't I?" keeping that face looking at me. I can't help, but blush when I see this. Then he smiled, and I smiled back. He sighed, and got up, and put his hand under my chin, and lifted my head to face him. He moved in, and then went to the door, and opened it, "I'll wait for you in the hall, again," he smiled and closed the door. I stuck my tongue out and spit at no one. I don't know why, just because. I put on my t-shirt, and changed my pants. I slipped on my black high tops, and my bunny head band, that still lays on the ground from last night. I opened the door to Marshall waiting in the hall.

   "Hey, you ready to go, Bunny?"

   "Yeah, c'mon," I took his hand, and led him out of the dorm. We walked outside, and to the park.