After Math

I opened the door and said, "why don't you come in?"

   "Sure, why not?" he lifted up my chin and was really close to my face, close enough to kiss me. But just before our lips met he walked into my living room, not kissing me. Leaving me standing there and rolling my eyes. He smiled when I did, that mischeviously sexy smile. I love it! I don't know why, I just do. He started to whistle while he walked into the hallway. I followed him, and just as I turned the corner I saw him walk into my room.

   I walked in and saw him laying on my bed, his hands behind his head, like he was just relaxing there. Then he patted the spot next to him, and I went and sat down next him. He rolled his eyes, and he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down so that I was laying down on my back. I made an 'oof' sound when I hit the bed. Marshall laughed slightly, then his face turned serious. He looked me in the eyes then he kissed my cheek, and moved to my jaw line. I let out a moan, and I felt Marshall smile against my cheek, as he moved back around. He kissed me on my cheeks, along my jaw line, and down my neck sometimes, always lingering above my lips, teasing me, and it was working.

   "Marshall," he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes as if asking what I wanted, "no more teasing!" Marshall smiled a toothy grin, and then he kissed me on the lips, and I kissed back. We kissed roughly, and he seemed to be loving it, because he was smiling the whole time. He rolled over so that I was on top of him, and I kept kissing him, and him, me.

   Then I pulled away, and he looked at me with a worried look. I smiled at him, and bit my lip. I moved my hands to his flannel, and he smiled at me. So, I took that as permission to take it off. I started unbuttoning it, and he started to kiss me again, making me fall off of him. His flannel was unbuttoned all the way, so he took it off, and threw it on the floor. Then he started kissing me rougher, and I moved my hands down to his chest. It was so tight, and muscular. He was so strong and he had an 8 pack. He pulled my bunny headband off, and I'm actually kinda surprised that it had stayed on that long, then he threw that to the floor as well. He pulled away, and stared into my eyes,

   "I think that's enough for tonight," he said getting up, and taking hus shirt. He winked at me as he walked out of my room, and I listened for the door to close as Marshall left. Fine, I'll just sleep, I thought.