Chapter 18

"Listen here, you fuck! It's time for you to pay for what you've done to those poor girls!" Angered whispers blown into the bound man 's ear on the chair. The man shook in fear. "P-please don't kill me! I s-swear! I won't do it again! " he fought against his strains. The small confinement echoed with a maniacal laugh. " of course you won't! Because i make sure of it! " he stabbed his sharp blade into the wretched man's chest, killing him instantly.

"That was a stress reliever," Mikey's eyes glowed purple in satisfaction. He pulled the blade out of the now dead person and licked the blood that trickled down the blade. His eyes rolled back in euphoria. "Delicious," he smiled in relief. It had been a stressful week. Duke kept assigning him task all around the country. The bad part is that, Duke is always there. He could not find the time to escape and release his 'need'. So it's good that Duke had to deal with one of his boy's funeral. The one he accidentally killed. It was an accident.

He did not meant to kill him. He was inconveniently there to take the brunt of his wrath when he accidentally snapped. So mikey made it look like somebody had a revenge on him and killed the poor guy. Well, not exactly poor, he was rude to mikey, and made lewd comments about him and Duke. Called him 'the boss's bitch' a couple of times. Guess that does it.

All he have to do is clean the evidence and dump the body. Ain't nobody got time for that. He have to be home before Duke comes back. He told the man that he was studying. Mikey studied everything about cleaning any traces. There is no way the police can point out to him. It was impossible.
--------------------------
"Hey, Duke, how was the funeral just now?" He asked while cutting up the vegetables to be cooked. The man did not answered but walked to his younger lover and placed his head onto his lover's shoulder. "It's hard, burying one of your own," he said on a low voice. Michael stopped chopping and patted Duke's soft hair. "Im sorry," he genuinely apologized. The other man just hummed. "Come, go sit at the table while i cook. Or you can take a shower first," he suggested. Duke lifted his head and kissed michael's neck and left to the bathroom.

Duke only took a five minute shower, since he was not really that dirty. While drying himself up, he suddenly heard mikey screamed. He quickly grabbed his gun by the side table and ran to the kitchen. "Michael!" He called out when he saw michael clutching his hand to his chest, finger bleeding profusely. Duke quickly put the gun on the table and grabbed michael's hand and put it under the water. The blood flowed freely. He felt michael's body tensed.

He looked at his face, and duke saw the purple eyes. If cant be. It was impossible. But something felt different. The air around them was malicious. But michael kept himself at bay. He controlled his urges. Duke is here. He can not show it to him. No, no yet.

IT'S SHORT I KNOW!