Uke!Canada x Seme!Male!Reader (Lemon)

Since there was no direct wish for this one, I dedicate it to@JaneTheCrazedFanGirl , since Canada is his favourite character! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "How did you get me to agree to this again?", (C/n) asked the laughing Prussia.

A few nations had agreed to go to Germany's place after the meeting, and now they were about to begin playing Seven in Heaven. A game so despicable and boring, that (C/n) had half the mind to just leave and go back to his cosy hotel room. But Prussia, one of (C/n)'s best friends, had managed to drag him along, and now it was too late to go back. They were all a bit drunk, and America had to hide the alcohol because England had the habit to drink himself into oblivion, something no one of them would look forward to.

"But why zhe tone, Chéri? Don't you look forward to make out wiz zhe trés bien me?" Prussia nodded in agreement and slung one arm around (M/n)'s shoulders.

"France is right, buddy! You'll get to kizz zhe awesomeness in perzon!" The (h/c) haired man chuckled at the comments of his friends and continued to pet Germany Cat, who sat on his lap and seemingly tried to hide its purring. They were just dudes, a bit strange but none of them was too bothered by it, it was just for fun.

"So, I say I begin because I'm the hero and everyone wants to go into the closet with me!" America stuck his hand into the hat that was filled with little slips of paper with their names on.

When he read the name he visibly blanched and started to rip the paper into little pieces.

"Hey, America! Who was it?" America shook his head and was about to pick another name, when Russia took a hold of his arm and pulled him back.

"It was my name, da? Let's go." With America loudly complaining, Russia left for the little bathroom Germany let them use to play the game in. America got a few looks of pity, and one concerned from England, who had to be held back to not rescue the American from Russia. Britain got emotional when drunk, like always. (C/n) got tired and a bit clingy, which he was thankful for. He wouldn't want to be as exposed as England was right now.

They all flinched slightly when they heard a loud thud from the inside of the bathroom, and Japan had to assure Germany that his bathroom would be left unblemished when they got home the next day. Another thud from the other side and everyone held their breath to perhaps hear some of the muttered words. After a few minutes they heard a moan, which led many to blush and France, Prussia, Spain and (M/n) to smirk in joy. Another moan was heard and the seven minutes were over. Prussia went to retrieve them, and out of the room came a very satisfied looking America, and Russia who hid his face in his pink scarf.

"We're playing Truth or Dare now, I want to give Russia the chance to be a pussy before he tries to challenge me again!" Everyone agreed, and when they sat down, America between China and England and Russia between Romano and (C/n), Russia took a huge swig from his vodka bottle. America drunk a bit from his watered down beer, for which he earned himself disgusted looks from Germany and Prussia, who didn't at all approve of America's so called 'Light Beer'. They got an empty beer bottle and America got to spin first.

The neck stopped on Japan, who instantly blushed slightly and looked expectantly to America.

"Dude, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, America-san." America whistled slowly and started to observe the room. He stopped on (M/n) and a grin settled on his face.

"You get some today, (M/n). Japan, I dare you to make out with (M/n)!" (M/n) chuckled when he saw Japan's flustered face and his friend's grinning ones. Prussia slapped his shoulder lightly and (M/n) sat Germany Cat on the ground to let Japan near him.