"Its Not Rape If She Wants It Dumbass!"

"Let me ex-" Adym gets cut off by my fist hitting his face, his friends gasping.

    "I'm sick *Punch* and tired *Punch* of your shit *Punch* Adym!" I say and well, punch him some more.

    Rachelle runs in and yells. "I got fifty-bucks on the savage-ass girl!" I smirk and think, well that's going to get her money!

    Mrs. Sangster comes in and bets on me aswell as breaks us apart. "Enough! QOTY, (pronounced as Kody) Adym go to the principle office at once!"

    Adym walks out first and I hear Mrs. Sangster mumble, "Way to go QOTY." I laugh and walk out after Smooth Guy over here.

    Adym tries to get close to me repeatedly but I've had enough on the fifth try as I yell. "Rape!" Everyone looks our way and starts laughing at Adym - Mind you he fell -.

    I look over at Dylan and give him a 'say something dumb to embarrass me and you will get your ass kicked aswell!' Look. I turn back around and wince as I hear, "It's not rape if she wants it Dumbass," come from not Dylan but his idiotic friend Tyler Heckles.

    I turn around again as opposed to yell at Tyler. "I will punch you until God won't recognize you Tyler! I swear, not the time to push my temper." He smirks.

    "I'm an Atheist, punch at will." As soon as those words come out of his mouth, I pounce. Yes, like the motherfucking jaguar\shifter I am.

~~~~

How many times did I say 'as'?