We Meet Again.😂❤️😳😘

For once I walk into hell, A.K.A school. Of coarse nothing's changed except the chatter. What the hell's going on? I walk over to my locker and open it for nothing, shut it and keep walking down the hallways.

"Hey girl, how are you?" I hear my 'friend' Rachelle say.

"I'm good, what is happening? Is some one new here?" I ask with a bored expression.

"Adym Alyxander Yorba. Age; sixteen, Grade; eleven. You have ALL classes with him. He said he knew you so they put you with him." Rachelle informed me.

"That little shit! Fuckboi can't leave and randomly come back.-" I pause and see him walking towards us, hopefully he doesn't recognize me. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear."

"Hey ladies, which one of you could ever so kindly direct me in the way of Kaitlynn Ash?" Adym asks charmingly.

    "I can! I mean if you want me to." I squeak trying to act innocent.

    "Yea, I don't mind." He chuckles at my act and look at me fondly.

    "Perfect! Rachelle, SWPAS? (Secret Waterfall Place After School?) Meet me there Kay? Oh Six hundred. P.M." I say winking and walking away from Rachelle.

    "Wait!" I hear Adym say.

    "You gotta keep up hun." I say smirking to myself. I walk towards a empty classroom that has no scheduled class this period. I walk in him following me. "You go in first, I'll be behind you." I say as he looks at me weird.

    "Okay, where is she?" He says as he walks in and doesn't see the person he's looking for. Even tho he's in front of him. I slam the door closed and he jumps.

    "What do you want with Kaitlynn?" I ask pushing him into a open chair and sitting at the teachers chair.

    "What's it to you?" He retorts eyeing me suspiciously.

    "Because I'm Kaitlynn Ash. Your Adym Alyxander Yorba. You gave me your number after some bitches called me fat. I cried like a little bitch. You tried to kiss me and your cockblock brother interruped. I yelled at you. I also went home. Shade was thrown." I say walking up to him and grabbing him by the shirt and kissing him deeply.

    After he starts to react I pull away. I lean into his ear area and whisper. "I also lost my virginity." And walk out the door hearing the bell ring. I look at him once more and see a bulge in his pants. "Not so smooth now, hey Papi?" I say as I disappear into the mass of teenagers.