Getting rejected.

I have been freaking out all day. I almost kissed freakin' Adym!! Like the whole fan base is gonna hate me if they find out!!

          "God I'm so stupid!!" I yell feeling frustrated and pissed. Not at Adym or Sawyer for being a cockblock or anything, no I'm pissed at myself. I hear a knock on the door.

        "Kay? You alright?" Adym says coming inside and closing the door.

        "How did you get a key?" I speak frantically and back up a few steps. "And why did you try to kiss me? You know the whole fricken fan-base will kill me!" I yell the last part at him.

        "I tried to kiss you because- b- because i like you." He mumbles the last part and shifts from one foot to the other.

        "Oh. Why?-" I pause. "-Is this a prank?" I ask questioningly.

        "No! No it's not, it's just me liking you." He answers Cooly as he takes a few step forward. I step back a few more steps as well. I know what your thinking. Sooo clíche. Right? Nope.

        "The whole fan base is going to hate me!!" I exclaim while walking around him to the door.

        "So what if they do? It can be our little secret. Like Friends-With-Benefits." He turns to me and grips my waist pulling me closer. I gasp and reply.

          "What? No! I can't, I just can't." I tear away from his arms as great as it feels. "Can you just leave please?" I ask while opening the door.

          "What, why? I reall-" he starts but I cut him off.

          "No, stop. Just leave." I say doubting my decision.

          "Okay." He finally gives up and slaunters out to his hotel room.