Texting ❤️

I walk over to the hotel bed and pull out my phone. I go to the contacts and add
'Adym😏💦🙌🏻'. I go to messages and do the new text thingy. (😂)
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Unknown/uk: Kaitlynn
Adym😏💦🙌🏻: Adym
~~~~~~~~~
Uk: Hey

Adym😏💦🙌🏻: Who's this? Lmao

Uk: It's Kaitlynn

Adym😏💦🙌🏻: Is this the girl who was crying?

Kaitlynn😍👅💋: Yup that's me

Adym😏💦🙌🏻: Why were you sad anyway?

Kaitlynn😍👅💋: Um it's nothing but it ruined the whole m&g for me.

Adym😏💦🙌🏻: really? That sucks want to meet up and have our own m&g?

Kaitlynn😍👅💋: sure where are we going?

Adym😏💦🙌🏻: I need to pick you up first where you at?

Kaitlynn😍👅💋: I'm at the villa hotel. 6th floor 36th room

Adym😏💦🙌🏻: really??

Kaitlynn😍👅💋: yea why?

Adym😏💦🙌🏻: I'm the room across from you! Walk out side.

Kaitlynn😍👅💋: okay.
~~~~~~~~~~
I get up from my seated position and walk over to the door. I hesitantly open the door to find Adym opening his. I giggle at this and fully open the door. I walk out and say. "Hi. How's it goin'?" I slightly wave my hand. He laughs. "So timid. Come here." He says while he pulls me into a hug. I laugh and he joins in. His laugh is soooo attractive! No stop it he will never think of me like that. He awkwardly coughs. "Oh sorry, it's just your my idol." I nervously say. He pull away. "Aw thanks. How long have you been supporting me? Just wondering, not to be rude." He says playing with his fingers. "I've been your 163th sub since I found you on YouTube not Musical.ly." I say looking down. I hear him not saying anything so I look back up. He beams at this. I smile at him. "Really? That's so cool." He puts his arm around my waist. "Where did you want to go?" Oh wait I need my shades! Come on in." He unwraps his arm and my smile falters a bit. Noo! Put your arm back. "Oh, okay." I hesitantly say as I step into the hotel room. "Its cleaner than I thought.-" I say as I look around at the basically OCD clean room. "-It's basically OCD." I chirp once again. "How did you think it was gonna be?" He chuckles and reaches to close the door. "I uh I mean umm heh I didn't think it was going to be this clean." I mumble stuttering. I look at my feet. This is so embarrassing. I feel a finger lifting my chin. "Hey are you okay?" He says gently. "Yea I'm okay, it's just that was soo embarrassing. Sorry if I offended you or anything. I will leave now." I turn and head for the door. I feel a hand on my wrist pulling me back. Me being the clumsy one I trip on my feet. I close my eyes and expect to hit the ground but  before I could I felt two muscular arms around me. I open my eyes and blush hardcore. Adym's face was right beside mine. He starts to lean in and I actually don't know what to do. I can feel his hot breath on my lips and my lips almost immediately go dry. I subconsciously lick my lips and look at his. His lips looked so kissable and- the door opens. "Hey Aydm did yo-" Sawyer comes in stopping as soon as he sees us. "- Okay coming back when y'all done.... doin' whatever your doin'" He walks back out. Adym lifts me up and I rush to get out of the room. "I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy. I fell it's your fault, I need help I know." Say opening the hotel door and basically slam it shut. "Cheesus!!" Sawyer says as I squeal and jump."you fuzzing scared me!" He says holding his chest, I walk into my room and close the door. What the hell did I just do?!