Wtf?!?!?!?

Grayson's POV

As I'm walked in I could not believe my eyes there ewes TWO babies I ran toward her and said.

G: Since when was there two babies

A: Well apparently the doctor was wrong but they are both boys

G: We should name them Ethan Jr. and Grayson Jr.

A: Babe be serious

G: Fine how about we name one if them Alex and the other one Cameron

A: I like those names that is what there names are Alex and Cameron Dolan

G: Yep and there middle names

A: Alex Bailey Dolan and Cameron Grant Dolan

G: I like those middle names

A: I like them to

After a week we were aloud to take the babies home we have two car seats in the back seat and the babies were sleeping and we were home. Aaron made me go get things for the other baby while she was in the hospital for week and their room was finished.

A: I think I need to go feed the babies and maybe one at a time so hold Cameron and I will feed Alex

G: Okay

Aaron's POV

So I fed Alex and went to get Cameron and Grayson was asleep with Cameron in his arms I was so adorable I went to put Alex into his crib and I got my phone out and took a picture if Grayson sleeping with Cameron and I screen shot it and then posted it on Instagram and Snapchat. Then I woke Grayson up and grabbed Cameron and I fed him and then I put him in his crib so he could sleep. I walked in to the living room and Grayson was watching a movie.

A: What movie are watching

G: Well these are the commercials and I the movie is called Winnie the Pooh

A: I use to watch this movie all the time when I was little

G: Well I only watch it a couple times

Not even half way threw the movie we both fell asleep and when we woke up it was cause one of the babies were crying. I walked in and and picked Alex and a few minutes later Grayson came in and picked up Cameron and eventually they were done crying and then fell back to sleep and we went back to the kitchen and tried to make something but the babies were crying so we just ordered pizza I order a small pepperoni pizza and Grayson ordered a small pineapple pizza and we ate that for dinner.

1:07 am

Grayson's POV

I woke up to a crying baby and Aaron was still asleep and she did not budge. So I got up and picked up Cameron and sat down in a rocking chair in the corner and I fell asleep

Aaron's POV

I woke up this morning but it was 9:00 am and Grayson was not in bed so I just got up and went to the boys room and again I found Grayson asleep with Cameron and I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with a caption that said Good Morning Dad. I heard a knock on them door and I went to open there door and it was Jazlynn and Ethan and the had presents. So I let them in and they asked where I wanted to the presents and I said on the table.

E: Where is Grayson

A: He is in the boys room sleeping in a rocking chair

E: He must be really tired

A: Yeah he is

J: So can we see the babies

A: Of course

We walked to the boys room and Grayson was still asleep but he heard the door creak and he woke up.

E: Well good morning sleepy head

G: Good morning

Well that is the end of this chapter. Bye👋