Apartments

"Hey, mom do you like this apartment, it just down the street?"
"I like it but I think it is to small for all of your junk."
"MOM" I said jokingly
"What? It is true" she said laughing
"Hey honey"
"What?"
"Do you like this one?" she asked
"Yeah, it is perfect it is even big enough for my junk" I said sarcastically.
"But mom that is in New Jersey" I said
"We can come over and visit you when we can" she said kinda sadly
"Well then okay let's rent it"

I went to my room and called my friend Jazlynn. She picked up the phone. "Hey,  guess what I found an apartment in New Jersey.
"But that means we will not be able to see each other"
"You can move with me if you would like too."
"Sure" she said excited like
"But we have to be there by Friday this week"
"Okay" then she ended the call

So I started to pack up my room. Then I looked at my closet and see boxes the we're from five years ago when we moved here.  So I walked over to my closet and added clothes to them because they were half way full.

~~~Friday Morning~~~

"AARON WAKE UP IT IS TIME TO GO TO NEW JERSEY" yelled Jazlynn
"Okay okay calm down" I said stretching

I got up went to take a shower, dried my hair, did my makeup.
Then I ran to my room to put on the special outfit. It was a crop top that had New Jersey across it. Then I put my black joggers on and put all of my stuff in my Ford F-150 Raptor of was black and shiny. We started to leave and by the the time we got to New Jersey it was 12:30am. We were so excited.

I will write the next chapter and hopefully you like this because this is my first story on here. BYE FOR NOW...