Chapter 2: Peter pan

It was dark. But, definetly not very quiet, the party downstairs was keeping you up for a while. You had been been able to get some shut eye for a few hours but, now...

You heard glass shatter downstairs before the rumble of laughter came with glee. You groaned before turning your head on your pillow, you had your eye's closed.

You felt yourself drift off slowly into a dream world of sorts, it was beautiful. You dreamed of things like this vividly almost every night, it was the closest thing you got to paradise.

You smiled softly in your dream's and in your dream you imagined yourself fencing the mighty captain of the evil pirates. You were a master at it as if you had been doing this your whole life, fear struck his eye's as you dodged his attack and aimed your sword at his head. He however countered and shoved you to the side with the force of his mighty blow.

You just so happened to be on the boats banister that was thirty feet in the air. You screamed as you fell flailing your arms as you lost your grip of your sword. However, you were sweeped up into the arms of..."Peter" your dream self whispered lovingly.

The boy 'peter' you assumed gazed into your eye's with his signature smile and had a determined look on his face "He will pay dearly for hurting the one I hold so dear" he whispered holding you tight. His face must have been as heavenly as he seemed but, it was blurry and his voice alittle muffled yet your dream self seemed to understand him perfectly.

You smiled and leaned into him as he began slowly floating down onto the ships floor. He finally touched down and lay you at your feet before he leaned down and picked up your sword "Shall we dance?" He asked as he gave you your sword and unsheathed his own.

You nodded as you took his hand in your own "We shall" then you both lunged with little warriors fighting along with us to slay the vengeful pirates.

As you lunged to strike you felt a tickle on your nose, you giggled as you were caught off guard and dodged a thrust of the sword. Then, it came again. You nearly sneezed and then, you felt something on your cheek.

That's when your eye's snapped open. And you came face to face with...a boy?

You nearly let out a shrek of freight before you noticed the curiosity and innocence in his eye's. You instead stumbled out of your bed away from him and you nearly fell on your rump as he bounced back his eye's never leaving you as he floated slowly upwards.

His feet leaving the very ground.

You gaped at him in wonder "H-how?"

The boy smiled at you as you asked the question and leaned forwards in mid air before he began descending towards you. You back up into the wall behind you "Why are you afraid?" He asked curiously.

You looked at him blankly before frowning "There's a Strange boy in my room, why shouldn't I be alittle surprised? I am not afraid" you said your confidence shocking you as you crossed your arm's.

The boy crossed his arm's as well as if mocking you, he was still floating and above you. He was very handsome however, he didn't seem to live in (h/t) judging on how he was dressed. His clothing was made from leaves, vines and shrubs but, he didn't seem to mind them at all.

He shrugged and nodded "I guess you're right. I'm Peter" he said with a smile.

You raised a brow at him and he laughed "Now were not strangers to one another" he said happily.

You were surprised and you couldn't help the smile that made its way onto your lips, then you caved in and outstretched your hand "I'm (y/n)" you answered.