P5SOSD

i have p5sosd

what is that?

Post 5 Seconds Of Summer Depression

I saw them in concert September 17th, 2016 and it was the BEST day. I miss is more than anything omg. I saw Ken there, that was cool. I met her friend. I saw two trash ass opening acts. Not to mention it was SO HOT outside. By the time the damn concert started my phone was on 16% and so was I. I had NO storage, and by the middle of the concert my phone wouldn't even let me take videos on Snapchat rip. I still managed to have an amazing time. ASHTON WAS SO PRETTY GUYS LET ME TELL YOU.

Guys the worst part of that whole thing was that i was too far away from Ken omg i should have went by her and sobbed with her.

Oh and the next day, i found out that one of my internet friends was right next to me the first hour i was there (i moved around like 18 times i swear) and i didn't even know. I WAS SO MAD OMG IT ANGERS ME THINKING ABOUT IT.

back to p5sosd. Every single damn time i listen to them i get the tendency to cry. SPECIFICALLY CASTAWAY OMG I CRY EVERY TIME. I was just listening to it that's why i though of writing this ha. When i got to my friends house after the concert i went on spotify and made a playlist called P5SOSD w/ all the set list songs + some more.

to sum shit up, that day was amazing and i want it back. HEY KEN WANNA GO TOGETHER WHENEVER THEY COME BACK?!!? LETS DO ITTTTT