"Oh right your eye patch. Here." Chat Noir handed the man the leather eye patch.

The man bowed his head slightly. "T-Thank you." Then he quickly tied it around his head, covering his right eye.

"What's your name?" Chat Noir asked again.

The man looked at the hero, a hesitant look in his eye. "C-Cipher." He answered after a while.

"That's a cool name!" Chat Noir said, grinning widely.

"Thank you." Cipher said, bowing his head slightly.

"Here, let me help you up." Chat extended a hand, helping the man stand up, just as Ladybug was getting close to them.

Cipher allowed himself to be pulled up, stumbling slightly when he was on his feet.

"Are you alright?" Ladybug asked, full of worry.

"Uh, yes yes! I'm fine Miss." Cipher stuttered nervously.

"Great." Ladybug turned her attention to Chat Noir. "Chat I have to go."

Understanding what she meant, Chat Noir said, "Alright, I'll handle things here."

Ladybug shot him a thankful look, before taking off with her yo-yo. "Bug out!"

"Chat?" Cipher muttered curiously, making the hero look at him. "I, did something terrible, um, yes?"

The adult was certain of it. Something simply screamed that he caused trouble. The fact that Chat Noir and Ladybug were here when he woke up, and while he was usually kept in the dark about certain things, he knew about the heroes of Paris. And about how people were turned evil by some butterfly.

Chat Noir grimaced. "Yes, but it wasn't your fault. You weren't in control of your actions."

"...It was still me however." Cipher muttered, his voice holding shame.

"No. It wasn't you." Chat Noir stated seriously, eyes narrowed.

Cipher just wrapped his arms around himself.

Chat Noir sighed. "Look, you are not to blame, Hawkmoth is. Please don't blame yourself."

Cipher just gave him a sad look.

Chat Noir's eyes widened when he spotted a black limo. 'Did we spend that much time fighting?!'

Turning to Cipher, he said hurriedly, "I have to go as well. The police will be here soon. Don't worry, they won't arrest you or anything. They'll just check up on you, see if you are okay."

Cipher nodded in understanding, face still downcast.

Shooting the adult a sad look, Chat Noir jumped into the trees, looking for a place to change back.

Cipher shifted uneasily when he spotted the orange haired artist on the dirt floor, noticing the girl with purple highlights glaring at him.

The adult gulped before heading over to him. 'I did something to him. I have to apologize.'

As he walked, he noticed the people in the park glancing his way, a sad look in their eyes as well. Some held fear however.

When he walked closer, the conversation between the teens and the elderly man ceased.

"Um hello, I'm Cipher." Cipher muttered, his blonde bangs covering his green eye.

The elderly man gave a gentle smile in his direction, rising up from his kneeling position slowly. "Hello there young man."