First Meet

What Nathanael first noticed, when he woke up, were five pairs of eyes looking down at him worriedly.

"Wh-" He was quickly pulled into a hug by his two best friends, whose hold were that of iron.

"You scared us you jerk!" Juleka scolded.

"Don't do that ever again!" Rose added.

Nathanael just blushed and nodded, before a yelp escaped him when they tightened their hold on him. 'guuuuuuys' Nathanael whined internally.

Ladybug and Alya just smiled at the touching moment.

"How are you feeling young man?" An aged voice male voice made Nathanael look over his best friends shoulder, only to see an elderly man in a red and white Hawaiian shirt.

Juleka and Rose released him from the hug.

"Kinda...weird? I don't know, like I felt weak, then I felt normal?" Nathanael stumbled on his words.

"Any pain?" The elder inquired gently.

Nathanael just shook his head, only for a barrage of pain to go through his head. He let out a small groan. "N-nevermind...headache."

"Your gonna need to get some ice then, hopefully that will help." Lady suggested gently. "What you did was brave-"

"-stupid-" Rose cut in.

"-and reckless." Juleka added.

Ladybug just nodded in agreement at their added words. "But you did help us defeat The Master, so I just want to say thank you." Ladybug shot him a smile.

Nathanael just blushed. "Um your welcome? I guess? I'm sure anybody would help."

"Perhaps, but you did help today."

"Yeah but-"

"-oh quit being modest Nath." Juleka threw him a look. Thankfully not the look.

"Um, no problem." Nathanael gave a nervous grin.

Ladybug let out a small giggle before a few beeps made themselves heard. "I gotta go. I hope you feel better!"

Ladybug made her way back to Chat Noir, who was helping the recently akumatized person stand up.

------------------

The blonde man groaned. The Master was no more, and the clothes the man wore was simply work trousers, a loose white shirt, and a pair of worn black boots on his feet.

Chat Noir looked at him warily. The dark clad hero kneeled next to him, poking the man in the cheek.

"Hey, can you hear me?" Chat Noir asked, ears perks up.

The man exhaled, his left eye opening slightly, revealing a shade of green. "Wha?" He sat up abruptly, making Chat Noir quickly grab a hold of his shoulders.

"Hey! Calm down! You're alright! You're fine." Chat Noir's words made the man look at him.

"Where, uh, am I?" The man had an accent Chat Noir wasn't familiar with, but the panic in the man's eye was clear.

"You're in the park." Chat Noir said calmly. "What's your name?"

"My name is not, um, important! Please tell me the time?!" The man asked hurriedly.

"It's six in the afternoon." Chat Noir said after checking the phone within his staff.

"Not good, not good!" The man said in panic, before realizing his patch wasn't on him. "My patch!"