"What was that?" Bonnie asked worriedly and I shook my head.

"I don't know. It was just fire and pain-" I started before I cut myself off as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Then that's what Damon's feeling." Bonnie replied and I looked back at Damon as he sat there still and completely monotone. "Look." Bonnie added and I saw a tear running down Damon's cheek slowly.

"He's suffering." I whispered and knelt in front of Damon putting my hand over his reassuringly.

"Do you hear that?" Caroline whispered and I looked back at her confused before she put her hair behind her ear. I slowly stood as the sound of humming came through my ears and I clenched my jaw. I gestured for the girls to follow me as I made my way down to the cellar and opened the door to reveal Sybil with dried blood on her head as she sat chained to the wall.

"Well.. I always thought we had a rat in the cellar." I stated emotionless as I folded my arms over my chest and she tilted her head at me.

"Are you annoyed? I always thought that was your resting bitch face." Sybil replied smirking and I tilted my head at her. "Let me guess.. Damon's not feeling well." She added and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What did you do to him?" Bonnie asked Sybil not wanting a question from her.

"I gave him what he wanted. I flipped his little humanity switch back on." Sybil stated smirking and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then why is he a zombie?" Caroline asked and I slowly shook my head.

"His mind couldn't handle all of the memories and feelings rushing in at once." I whispered and Sybil smirked at me.

"I can fix him.. as long as I get what I want." Sybil added tilting her head and I scoffed at her.

"You're crazy if you think we're gonna let you out of this cell." I replied shaking my head at her. "You'll mess with our heads as well." I added glaring at her.

"You see, that's the beauty of it. Pay the price or you'll have an atomic best man at your wedding. If you're still getting married, that is. I know it's looking a little bleak." Sybil whispered smiling at Caroline evilly and Caroline took a deep breath before looking at me and I clenched my jaw looking at Sybil.

"What do you want?" I asked emotionless and she smirked back.
~~~

"This isn't a good time." Matt stated after he picked up his phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, this phone calls not going to make it any better." I replied shaking my head. "I need the bell." I stated looking down.

"I just had my dad take it out of tow to hide it. Why?" Matt replied confused and I slowly sighed.

"Because I'm going to give it to Sybil. I know that it's crazy but the bitch basically fried Damon's brain, and now she's the only one who can fix him." I stated angrily and in annoyance. "We have to give her what she wants. Even if it isn't what I want." I added rolling my eyes.

"What she wants is the only weapon that can kill her. I mean, if we give it to her, how are we going to stop her?" Matt asked and I groaned.

"I have no idea. All I know is that Damon is trapped in his own mind, and his mind is a volcano of pain and suffering." I stated sighing and folding m. Arms over my chest.

"Yeah, well then maybe that's what he deserves." Matt replied emotionless and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"You don't mean that." I stated sighing and shaking my head at him.