For a Dream

I paced in front of the fireplace before the front door opened revealing Damon. "What's happening?" Damon asked and I turned to Enzo and Bonnie as she laid unconscious on the couch.

"That's the problem. Nothing's happening, mate. She's not waking up." Enzo stated shaking his head at Damon. I sighed looking at Enzo before Damon came into the parlor and taking off his coat as I rose my eyebrow at him.

"Reyna screwed us. She failed to mention that by giving Bonnie her life, Bonnie was actually gaining her lifestyle. So now, when Bonnie wakes up, she's gonna be Reyna 2.0." Damon stated downing his glass and I furrowed my eyebrows as Enzo stood up.

"And does that gift begin with a very long nap?" Enzo asked raising his eyebrow and Damon scoffed.

"I didn't get a chance to ask as she burst into flames." Damon replied shaking his head at Enzo. "And before you ask, no, I didn't get a chance to interrogate our little shaman friend, because he vanished at the same time." Damon stated angrily and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Damon, did the spell work or not!" Enzo yelled angrily and I sighed putting my hand on his chest as I stood in front of Damon.

"I don't know, Enzo." Damon replied in all honesty. "I have no idea why she's not waking up." Damon added and Enzo turned away from us taking a deep breath. "And the least she could do to thank us for saving her life is to open her eyes, let us know whether or not she wants to murder us." Damon stated angrily and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What if she doesn't?" I asked and they both looked at me confused. "Well, you both know her as well as I do.. Waking up, means she'll have to kill us.. So maybe the reason she isn't waking up is because she's Bonnie." I whispered and Enzo showed me a small smile. "Care." I stated and Caroline came into the room as she hid behind the wall. "Take Bonnie upstairs and lay her on my bed. She'll be more aquatinted there. Where it's quieter and comfier." I stated and Caroline nodded doing so before I looked back at Damon. "Call him." I stated and Damon sighed before pulling out his phone and I heard the phone dial as Enzo left the room and I sat on the couch sighing before I heard the other line answer.

"What do you want, Damon?" Stefan asked obviously annoyed in the other side.

"Do you never check your voicemail? Mariana and I have left you more than nine messages." Damon stated pouring more bourbon and Stefan slowly sighed.

"Yeah, sorry. I've been a little busy telling Matt Donavan he's the reason his fiance's dead." Stefan stated and I rose my eyebrow. Found out why Matty hates his guts now..

"Oh.. Do we wanna know how that went?" I asked and Stefan scoffed.

"Probably not. You also probably don't wanna know how screwed you are with Bonnie either." Stefan stated and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, I must have the wrong number because I dialed 'H' for Hero. Clock's ticking, brother, get your head in the game." Damon stated angrily and I sighed at him.

"My head is in the game, Damon. My life was blown apart when I was marked by Reyna's sword, remember? I had to leave everything I loved behind, and run for years. So as much as I want Bonnie to wake up, I'm not exactly looking forward to doing that again." Stefan stated sighing and I stood from the couch.

"Alright, alright, alright, I get it.. You don't have any ideas.. We don't either. This conversation just got really depressing." Damon replied and I sighed nodding at him.

"Well, I never said I didn't have any ideas." Stefan stated and I rose my eyebrow as Damon narrowed his eyes.
~~~~~~

"Reyna used to say that she had to kill me but she didn't want to." Stefan stated eyeing us. "She could sense my humanity through some sort of psychic link. So if Bonnie is fighting the same war in her head, we need to give her some ammunition." Stefan stated eyeing Damon, Enzo and I.