[ Chapter 1 ] - [ New Beginnings ]

[I'm re-editing this entire book

again

after four years of its initial release. I don't know how I'm going to do it, I don't know if I'm going to remain motivated, but I'll give it another try :)

i am so sorry if i suddenly dug this book back up from your library after leaving it for so long lmaooo]

— — —

Beyblade is supposed to be a simple game.

Spinning tops, right?

Beyblade was such a hot topic nowadays, and it had a good reason to be. Being popular with young kids, even teenagers, you'd look odd if you didn't have one unless you were interested in something else.

Yeah, they're supposed to be fun and totally not magic.

So, why in the hell was there a young girl in Aoi Valt's room?!

Valt stared at the girl in alarm, unknowing of what happened five minutes ago. Today was just going to be another day of school and the first day of the tournament! His heart was racing, purely from anxiety and panic from there being a darn stranger in his room! How'd she get in?! How did she do so without causing so much noise IF she entered throughout the night?!

I mean, it's not like Valt's a light sleeper. Nah! He can sleep through almost anything, but this?! How come his siblings didn't hear her enter too?! What about his mother?!

So, he did like any other kid would do in situations like these and running on a just awoken, tired brain.

He started hyperventilating.

"Ma—" he inhaled, causing the girl's face to pale. "MO—"

"SHHHHH!!!" The girl's hand suddenly clamped over his mouth, shutting him up immediately. She raised her index finger and placed it over her lips, an indication for him to be silent. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Please don't freak out! I know this is weird bu—"

"WHO ARE YOU?! MOM!! THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY ROOM!"

Rushed footsteps began to head towards his bedroom door, causing the girl to pale even more (if possible).

Yikes.

— — —

"Please explain who you are or else I'm kicking you out of my house."

A shy chuckle rang in the slightly tensed living room. It was kinda weird. . .having to see these people in the same room while they were like this. The mother of the house, or the Queen (as they liked to call her sometimes), Aoi Chiharu, stood firmly, impatiently tapping her arm with her finger while a stern look appeared on her face. Valt, her eldest child, stood behind her nervously yet intrigued at what this person—er—thing (?) was doing in their living room. Tokonatsu and Nika, his younger and fraternal twin siblings, both hid behind their elder brother in slight fear at the strange stranger who nervously fiddled with their skirt.