The Hurricane Storm

Start from the beginning

I picked up his body. The wind was pushing me back even more. I struggled and fell on the ground again. Along went Alex with me. There was no moving right now. I picked up Alex's forehead and put it to mine.

I didn't know what to do, so is started singing to him. An old song that my mother sang to me when I was young.

"I may not live to see our glory......but I will*cough* gladly join the fight. And when our....children....tell our....our story. *sniff* They'll tell the story of....Tonight.

My hands started to go numb and I couldn't do anything any more. I could see a light before I pushed myself on top of Alex, to protect him from the storm. I held his hand in my own before silently muttering the words.

"It's gonna be okay Alexander, I promise, it's gonna be okay."

The everything went black.

*few hours later*

I opened my eyes to find myself looking at the ceiling of a room. I didn't know where I was. But I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in one of the guest rooms, of the Schuyler house. I turned to my side and got a mouthful of hair in my mouth. I spit it out and saw Alexander sleeping next to me.

Okay, HOW DID I GET TO SLEEPING NEXT TO THE CUTEST GUY ON EARTH, IN THE RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTHS HOUSE??!!

I decided to get up, even though I was tempted to cuddle with Alexander, I woke up.

I walked into the living room while rubbing my eyes.

Herc - GUYS HES AWAKE!!!!

I suddenly got attacked by the hugs of Angelica, Laf, Herc, and Peggy. Eliza and Aaron Burr stayed on the couch and just silently waved to me with a smile.

John - What happened?
Peggy - You were stuck in a storm Alex was out there and then you rescued him And the you guys fainted and then Laf and Herc found you guys and brought you back here but you guys are really cute so we made you sleep together because we sharp it and stuff but now your awake and man was it a hurricane out there and then.....
Alex - And you say I talk to much.

I looked up and saw Alex standing at the doorway.

John - ALEX!!!!!

I was filled with so much happiness! I thought that he was dead. I ran and jumped on top of him making him fall over with a thud. I wrapped my arms around him in a soft embrace.

Alex giggled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I could feel the heat of his body, and I quite enjoyed it. He felt warm.

Herc - *cough cough*

I looked up and saw Angelica, Laf, Herc, and Peggy just staring at us. The only thing that could sum up all of their faces is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I laughed and got off Alex and helped him up. I walked back to the couch and sat down with Alex following and sitting down next to me.

Alex POV

John.....he saved me. I could've died out there and he saved me.

I sat down on the couch and put my head on his shoulder. I could see his face turn a slight shade of red. Awww.

John - First question. Why is Burr here?!
Burr - Hey!
Angelica - Emotional support.

I looked over to see Eliza doing the same thing I was doing to John. Her head on his shoulder. She seemed to be looking down at the floor. Not staring at the direction of anyone. She must be really bummed out and..... oh, it was the kiss wasn't it. I didn't mean to make her sad, but he's shouldn't have just kissed me without saying anything.

Angelica POV

I called Burr over to help Eliza out. I know that she had been really sad, and she told me and Peggy what happened. I was sad to see her like this, but maybe she could find someone in Burr. That's what I was hoping. I would think she would be quite crazy to find someone in Burr, especially after what he did to me, but I don't know Elizas preference in guys. Maybe its similar to mine since we both fell for Alexander. But then again, I was helpless for Burr a while ago.

Eliza's acting like Alex is all hers. She doesn't even bother to ask whether I have some feelings! But I love my sister. I know her like I know my own mind. But no, I'm the older sister. And I have to make the sacrifices.

I knew that John was starting to get a very big crush on Alex. It was pretty obvious to tell. But, I didn't want to be a bummer butt like Eliza, so I accepted this. I wasn't going to be in the corner and sob to myself. These were my friends, and I'm always going to put besties before boys. Even if it means that I will never be satisfied.
God Angelica, stop with the emotional/references sentences after every paragraph.

You built me palaces out of paragraphs.....I'll go home. (Yes I love Shane Dawson)

Eliza POV

I'm stupid. I'm helpless. I'm an idiot! Why did I have to do this. I kissed Alex without even bothering to ask him. Without even bothering what John thought about Alex. I knew he had a crush on Alex. You'd have to be pretty stupid to not get the hints.

Johns one of my best friends. But I'm bummed out about being rejected. Maybe, he still wants to be friends. Oh, I sure hope so. I'm just relying on Burr to help me. He's had a few girl friends in the past. Maria, Angelica, Theodosia. But they were all rejected by him. Now Theo and Annie are both single, I think Maria moved on to some guy named James Reynolds. I've hung out with Aaron before, but I'm not just gonna let him replace Alexander. But either way......

Angelica, Eliza, John POV

This boy is making me feel so helpless.

God Chloe, stop putting the word "helpless" like 5 times in every chapter! Sorry, but I mean, it works well when your gonna make Eliza, Angelica, John, Maria, Theodosia, and a *cough cough* special friend....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)have a crush on Alexander. God, Alexander is a real ladies man.

John - HEY!!!