Jealous John

Alex POV

Peggy - I dare you guys to....kiss

Oh no.

My dad would often go to the bar and come back drunk. My mom worked long shifts and didn't know about the bad things that I was going through. But, she didn't need it know. I would always try to hide. In the bathroom cupboards, under my bed, heck, once I even jumped out the window. I would always try to find some where to hide. My dad new that I was gay. But, he, he didn't appreciate how I felt.

*flashback*

Alex - Hey dad!
Dad - Hey Alexander! How was school today? Meet any cute girls?
Alex - Umm, that's what I want to talk to you about.
Dad - You, have you found someone you like.
Alex - Umm, well, no. Dad, no one likes or accepts me at school, because I'm....I'm gay dad.
Dad - Oh, well, that's okay. You'll probably get over it soon!
Alex - What do you mean?
Dad - Alex, your in Highschool. We all know that your gonna start having "those feelings" Don't worry kid, you should feel different after a few months or so. It's just a phase.
Alex - Dad, it's not a phase, I know how I feel and what I think. This isn't a joke. This isn't a phase. This is real and it's how I feel!

Then I felt a slap. My dad had slapped me. I looked into his eyes. They showed nothing but pure rage and anger towards me. He started coming back home every night, beating me, hurting me, calling me names.

*flashback end*

I still have some of the scars on my stomach but I refuse to let anyone see them. I came here for a reason. To get away from my father. I needed a good education as well, but it wasn't the main reason.

I zap back into reality. I look around the room and seeing Laf and Herc in the corner holding each other. They seemed like they were screaming but no words came out of their mouths. What fan girls. Eliza and Angelica looks towards us. As if their eyes filled with the smallest bit of fear.

I could see John sweating and laughing awkwardly. I've always been told to not feel this way around boys. But I think John can make an exception,

I grab his face and kiss him. He seemed startled but soon kissed back. This felt right. Our lips fit together perfectly. Is it weird that I wish this could go on forever?

Time skip brought to you by Oxyclean, get the tough stains out.

Eww it's Monday. Who ever created Monday, I hope that you burn! Like, why did they think this was a good idea?!

I had so many new classes today, but that meant new people, and I'm not a very social person. Luckily I have every subject with atleast one of my friends.

John walked with me to a lot of our classes. We passed notes and class and just talked about the stupid things in life, but hey, that's what friends are for! It's only the first day for me here, and I already have a bunch of assignments! How is this even fair?!! Luckily I like to write! And I'm gonna get all of these essays done as soon as possible!!

Johns POV

I only had certain classes with Alexander. I didn't know what he did in the other classes?! Did he kiss a girl? Did he dance in front of anyone? Did he get hit in the head by a magic flying ice cream truck?! How am I supposed to know?!

In the few classes I had with him, either Angelica or Eliza is in it. Normally, that would be a blessing. Now it's a curse. I can see them giving him goo goo eyes. They twirl their hair while having their helpless heart eyes out at him. They try to get every chance they can to talk and be noticed by him. Notice me senpai!

Lafayette pointed out that I'm the same way.

Was I...jealous? No. Never.

With him and Hercs also gayness, im sure they will be with me and help me. After all, I helped them get together. It's their turn to pay me back that favour.

I wonder if Alexander likes me, nah, he's probably straight. Stupid stupid stupid! You see one guy you thinks cute, and you have to assume that he likes you back.

I guess Jefferson is gonna come back next week. He's always been such a drama queen. He's been gone on vacation for a while since his family is super rich. Even more rich then the Schuyler Sisters!! I bet Madison will be happy that he's back. Even though he can be a dick and make fun of Herc, Laf, and I for being gay, it's no secret that he's totally gay for Thomas! You'd probably have to be blind and deaf to not know it's obvious!

Alex POV

I think I got to take the bus back to the dorm. Ugh! Johns got sports or whatever so he can't walk me. I get on the bus and pop my headphones in. I scroll through my album of Miranda songs. Hmm, I think I'll choose Leslie Odom Jr. Sir. This one has Anthony Ramos in it! He's the best character! I totally ship him with Lin!!

I guess Eliza also took this bus because she sat down next to me. The bus was pretty packed so I let her sit there. I had out my sketchbook and was just drawing what came into my mind.

Eliza - Hey Alex! Whatcha drawing?
Alex - Oh, I don't know. I just draw whatever comes into my head.
Eliza - Well its beautiful whatever it is.
Alex - Thanks Eliza.
Eliza - Hey, you know what else is beautiful.
Alex - What?
Eliza *whispers* You.

Before I could even project what was happening, her lips were on mine.

Kinda a filler chapter! I think in the next one, I'll probs add Jefferson and Madison. BC I SHIP IT!!