"I'm sure we won't have to stay for the entire journey. We'll catch up." Hermione put on her best bright smile and Robyn was reminded of a parent trying to console their disappointed son or daughter.

"You're leaving me?"

The four didn't miss the tone of sadness in Harry's words and Hermione and Ron looked at him sadly and guiltily.

"Sorry, Harry. We have to." Hermione said, though this time her voice seemed heavier and had dropped to a near whisper.

"Fine, whatever." Harry shrugged with his best fake smile that was meant to reassure the two prefects though it only made them feel worse.

"Harry, we'll catch up. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure . . ." Harry turned trying to fight his rising disappointment and sadness. This would be the first time he rode the train without two of his favourite people.

"C'mon." Harry muttered, gesturing for Ginny and Robyn to follow him. Ginny followed and Robyn sent a reassuring smile towards Hermione and Ron before they dissappeared up the top of the train.

Robyn turned back to the retreating figures of Ginny and Harry and doubt filled her. Being stuck in a compartment with Ginny, still possibly hating her, she knew it would be all kinds of awkward. Not to mention she was confused by the girls antics. She still hadn't forgotten the smile the girl sent her. Nor all the hateful glares in the past either.

Suddenly, Ginny turned around, her red hair flying with her. She wore a smile. "You coming Robyn?"

Robyn hid her confusion and swallowed, nodding numbly, her only option was to follow...

>>>

Harry and Robyn followed Ginny into a compartment occupied by one girl. Robyn immediately recognised the girl as Luna Lovegood. Robyn frowned at the sight of the blonde girl as a wave of memories washed over her.

I know how you feel...Robyn wanted to say but thought it wouldn't be the best introduction. Though she did know how the girl felt. Always alone. Being judged for no reason.

Robyn had always admired Luna and her eccentric ways. She always smiled through life and danced around obstacles and the cruelness of the world with a certain lightness that Robyn admired. All in all, the Lovegood girl reminded Robyn a lot of her mom. Apart from the colourful clothes and jewellery that is.

"Hi, Luna. Can we sit? Everywhere else is full?" Ginny asked as she smiled kindly at Luna.

"Sure." Luna nodded, her voice light and airy. She didn't look up at her guests though as her eyes stayed trained on the magazine she was holding upside down. The Quibbler.

Harry and Robyn sat opposite to the girl and Ginny sat next to her.

"You had a good summer?" The red head asked politely.

"Yeah, pretty good." Luna lowered the magazine and took in Harry's appearance. "You're Harry Potter."

"I know." Harry answered instinctively without giving it a second thought and Robyn smiled at the bluntness.

"Oh, Harry, Robyn, this is Luna Lovegood. She's a Ravenclaw."

"Hi." Harry greeted.

"Hello, Luna. It's nice to meet you." Robyn smiled kindly.

Luna's eyes landed on Robyn. "I know you, people used to talk about you." Luna said dreamily.