She smirked at me.

Mingu: Because I'm getting him back.
Me: What do you mean?
Mingu: Don't act like you don't know, I'm his ex.
Me: Is that suppose to mean anything to me?

She glared at me.

Me: Well it's not.
Mingu: Well, Taehyung will come back to me and not to some fat girl he goes to the mall with.

I stood up and grabbed her shirt collar and pulled her closer to me. I grinned.

Me: Aw. I'm sorry my stomach isn't as flat as your chest.

She gasped. She was about to slap me but I, somewhat, lightly pushed her back and she sat back down.

Me: But, to be honest with you, I don't think that he wants you back.

She was about to say something.

Jimin: We're back.
Mingu: And I'm gone.

She stood up and left us. When they couldn't see her, they burst out laughing.

Me: What?

They continued to laugh.

Me: Seriousally, what happened? Did something happen when you guys went?

They all shook their heads. Jungkook caught his breath before they could.

Jungkook: We stayed back for a bit because you were grabbing her shirt. Taehyung can hear far, so we told him to tune in.

Taehyung can hear from a far distance? Jimin and Taehyung caught their breaths.

Jimin: And he told us what you said.

They all giggled a bit and looked back at me.

Taehyung: No wonder you're Suga's sister.
Me: Is that a good thing?
Taehyung: It can be both.

We smile at each other.

Me: Okay guys, now we can leave.

We cleaned up and went to the next store. This next store, we are going to be shoping for the guys. We went in the store. They looked around.

Me: Okay guys! You can go look for outfits, I'll look for 1 outfit each for you guys. I'll come and find you when I finished picking them out for you.

They nodded their heads and seperated to look for their outfits. Well, now that I come to think about it, what do they like to wear? How did they know what outfit to pick out for me? Maybe I'll just have to think what will look good on them. I looked around the store. In minutes, I found an outfit for each of them. I went to go find them. I found Jimin first, then Jungkook, and then Taehyung.

Me: I have your outfits. Do you guys have your outfits you want to try on?

They all nodded.

Me: Then lets go to the dressing rooms.

We walked there and I gave them their outfits that I picked for them. They walked in the dressing rooms.

They all came out with my outfit on first. It turned out better than what I had expected.

*Jungkook's outfit*

Jungkook: I like this outfit!

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other.

Me: Well, since he gave me an outfit that looked like this, I thought that he would like it.

Taehyung and Jimin looked away from each other and nodded in agreement.

*Taehyung's outfit*

Taehyung: I like my outfit too! It's so comfortable

Me: I hoped so. From the outfit you picked for me, you seem to like clothing that is comfy and laid back. So I picked something what I thought would be comfy and look cool too.

*Jimin's outfit*

Jimin: I like this!Me: Why thank you

Jimin: I like this!
Me: Why thank you. I could imagine you wearing something like this, so I wanted to see for myself.
Jungkook: Wah! Songi has such good style! Even for us! I want to buy it! I don't even care for my outfit that I picked.
Tae & Jim: Me too!
Taehyung: Race you!
Me: Wait! I can...

The three of them ran to the cashier.

Me: ... Pay.

I was go to pay since they payed for mine... Ugh, guys. I give up and so I walked to the entrance/exit to wait for them.

A/N: Hayyy guysss! I know, I know, "WHY YOU TAKE SO LONG?!" Well, just read the valentines special... 😂 Sorry this chapter may have be lame. Sorry it took so long, but thanks for accepting me! 😁💖