srry for the wait!!!!!

'kay i'm really really really reallly sorry for the REALLLLY LOOOOOOOONG wait for more updates. So I just wanna thank you guys for waiting so "patiently".  It's just tht i've been so busy these couple of months and tht i coudn't find the motivation to coninue so yea....

oh and I DO NOT OWN NARUTO so-

Alice: " Enough of da talk and on witth the story!!!!!! >: 0 "

MelodyDiva: "Hai...... -_-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice POV

I watched as Naruto ran in circles panicking about his wounded and don't forget POISENED hand. 

"Naruto calm down! if you keep moving like that then your just make it worse!!!!>:O" Sakura yelled out at him.  After hearing that Naruto immediatly stopped in his tracks like a dear caught in the headlights.

"hahahaha! lolz Naruto XD" I said outloud as me and Kakashi went up to Naruto to inspect his wound. 

"Alice chan!!! this isn't funny! T.T" Naruto cried out as he gave kakashi his wounded hand.

Ignoring him, I looked at Naruto's hand and watched as it started to heal up on it's own.

'the nine tail fox...' I thought to myself while i wisphered to Kakashi: "Hey, kakashi sensei...Naruto's wound...."

" I'll explain later Alice chan. Just not right now." Kakashi said as he gave me a side ways glance knowing that i woudn't tell anybody.

"H-hey Kakashi sensei? Alice chan? w-what's whith all the wispering? i-is it really that bad?" poor Naruto asked us nervously.

Getting up from my crouched position, I went up to Naruto and wrapped my left arm around his shoulders and said: " nooooo naruto *note the sarcasm* it's only a "flesh wound". After all you only did what any SANE human being would do to get out poison and that would be: to FRICKIN' STAB THEMSELVES!" I yelled out into his ear while bonking him  on the head.

"baka.."

"ow! Alice chan!" Naruto complained while he helled his head with his good hand. 

"okay Naruto, I bandaged up your hand. Looks like you'll be ok ^.\" Kakashi said to Naruto as he got up and then told us al to hurry up so we can get to the boat.

As the rest of us started walking, I noticed Tazuna had started to sweat bullets and looked REALLY nervous. oooooh someones in twouble! >:)

Naruto POV

As  we reached the docking area I noticed Alice chan woudn't get on the boat and was looking at the ocean in awe. 

...........

"Hey Alice chan. Arn't you getting in? I asked her from my seat on the boat.

"T-the ocean...." she said to the rest of us who were already on the boat.

"Is there something wrong Alice?" Kakashi sensei asked her.

" *smirking* don't tell me your scared of the water." teme Sasuke said outloud and Sakura chan gave Alice chan a worried glance.

"I-it's.....it's..... IT"S!!!!!!!"

"oh boy....-.-" Kakashi sensei sighed outloud.

" SO COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! *and cue in the sparkly eyes* IT"S SO BIG!! A-and BLUE!!!!!!!" Alice yelled out as the rest of us anime fell with BIG sweatdrops on our heads. 

geez Alice chan ^_^ '  .........