Wait there's a talking wolf in my room?!?! o.0

ALICE POV

" HOLY FUDGE MONKEYS!" i said  outloud. The wolf just laughs at me. YES  a random  HUGE wolf that popped out of nowhere and could eat me for dinner  just laughed at me. I gulped down my fear  as I TRIED to remain calm. "Okay uh... let's just say i'm dreaming right now and um your just a fragment of my imagination." I said outloud. The wolf chuckles and comes closer. " I've come to grant your wish Alice."  He says( yes the wolf thing or whatever is a male. I came to that conclusion after hearing his vioce. I mean it's sounds like a male wolf and he looks like one too). As I came out of my thoughts and had concluded that the wolf was a male, I realized he was  standing  next to my bed. OMG! i thought. "The wolf dude is  so close! Imma gonna dieee!!!" my eyes widen as I turn my gaze away and grab one of my naruto plushies. Hugging it,  I closed  my eyes trying as hard as i could to wake up. waiting...... waiting..... and still wating......... darn it! i can't wake up! that must mean i really am not dreaming * gasps* then this means there really is a huge white wolf by my bed! the wolf laughs outloud again "yes Alice chan u really aren't dreaming and this is real" The wolf says. " did i just say that outloud?" I asked. The wolf chuckled and said "yes you did Alice chan." 

Hiroto POV

Aimi's and Kazuo's kid sure has grown into quite an interesting person.  I'm glad she will be looked after Tsunade if she chooses to come back... 

Alice POV

"well, Alice do you wish to go back home?" the wolf asks me. "um what do u mean?" i asked confused. " i mean, the "naruto" world you mentioned you wanted to be in awhile ago." my eyes widened as what the wolf said finally sunk in.  A feeling of excitment erupted  inside of  me. "you mean i could live in the Naruto world? like as in THEE  Naruto?!?"  The wolf gives me a big grin and replies " yes Alice chan you get to live in the Naruto show you seem to adore. Afterall you WERE born there." wait up hold on a sec.! I say while holding up my  hands as a gesture to make him stop talking . "What do you mean i was born there?"  I  questioned him. "well let's just say I was a very close friend of your birth  parents who were ninjas of the hidden leaf village and your not who you think you are" the wolf replied acting all mysterious and all knowing. >:(   there was a long awkward silence as I just simply stared into the wolfs eyes. "This wolf is crazy, I thought to my self.  But maybe i'm the one who's crazy. o.0 After all,  who ever heard of a talking wolf... and yet as i pondered on, my heart beated rapidly  as if saying: " he's telling the truth!" so I asked, " Ok wolf dude what if I say yes and agree to come with you? Then what happens next?"